The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - - Part 11

Honestly I never thought I would see Stephen Amell's Green Arrow interact with Superman and I'm genuinely excited to see how Oliver reacts to Superman. I think they will do a Super speed race between Superman and Flash for the next Supergirl/Flash crossover. I'm interested to see what kind of threat the heroes will be facing in this year crossover.

If it's anything like his interaction with Supergirl, it's nothing more than an echo.

MTUzNjY5MDAwOA==

cw_flash_s5_0913re2.jpg

the-flash.thumb.jpg.05c84b63142de82e313bc32ba11fe8fb.jpg

I'm glad the Killer Frost will be a shared exclusive and I already pre-ordered the Kid Flash on Amazon. (I have the full set of the other pops! from Flash so I need to continue the collection)

Loving that new suit more and more.

Yep, latest released pics confirms it. That's one butt ugly suit. :yuk:

Dnk90a8U0AQIpPd.jpg

With a few modifications, it can look better, The new cowl is hideous..

I would change the helmet and give him full yellow boots. Or at least put more yellow on it.

I would change the helmet and give him full yellow boots. Or at least put more yellow on it.
I would change the material entirely on top of other glaring eyesores. Nora is wearing what Iris wore and she still looks more credible.
They had a good thing going with the padded utilitarian look.

Barry and Nora's reaction towards hearing everyone's (valid) complaints of how bad/weird his new mask looks.
Lol. I still like the suit even if I agree that the helmet needs some fixing.

There's a weird crotch line on Flash's suit. Among so many other problems.

How it looks in set pics doesn't matter. It wasn't made for that lighting. I still don't like the mask in the footage we've been given, but the material looks fine to me.

Huh, Nora is wearing the tachyon device in what looks to be them trying to send her home. Cool, glad it hasn’t been completely forgoten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"