The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The TV Trinity:

14470494_1151378641614068_426475267917083538_n.jpg

I would like to see time travel be used a lot less after future. I think once he's learnt from his mistakes in Flashpoint he'll finally realise that he can't keep messing with it. Time travel has been a major point of the last two seasons.

There's a lot more about the Flash that needs to be explored. I'd still love to see more about the speed force and it's different uses. I'd love to see a season dedicated to the Rogues - maybe after his experience in the Legion of Doom this year Captain Cold returns to Central City clear in his mind he needs to build a team and we finally get the Rogues.

And finally I think the Flash is the show where we really need to see the Justice League born. By that point Arrow I'll hopefully be finished and we can have Green Arrow and Flash forming the team and fighting a threat in Central City that requires the league. It has to be on the Flash because Supergirl is another universe and Flash has the most meta's. Other than Atom I really do not see any other heroes introduced on Arrow even being considered for the league. Vixen is from her own show and I would have took a fully powered Black Canary but we'll never see that now.

From Flash has given us so many options already it would be crazy to think how many potential league member's we might have by the end of season 4. Flash, Vibe, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Firestorm, Atom, Vixen and Green Arrow. Imagine the seven of them fighting a huge, season long threat.

That was literally never in the cards. Not sure why people thought it would be.

Nor would it have made sense, this universe has not introduced a Batman, Aquaman, or Wonder Woman, so that necessitates them doing their own thing for Flashpoint, and I respect that they aren't just trying to force characters that haven't been introduced ever before on the shows or trying to force other characters into those roles.

Marc Guggenheim
@mguggenheim

Production begins today on Part 2 of this year's Arrow/Flash/Legends/Supergirl crossover. @philklemmer @GBerlanti @gregorythesmith

CtZT_aRUEAAeaBv.jpg

I really don't like that Jay Garrick costume.

I really don't like that Jay Garrick costume.

I definitely preferred Teddy Sears Jay costume, which was almost exactly what I was hoping Jay's costume would be from the moment the character was announced. The new one is growing on me though, they should switch to cloth pants though.

I actually hated "Jay's" costume last season. This one looks a little better, but you can still see some resemblances to Barry's costume which makes me wonder if this is updated by Cisco or not.

Stating the obvious here, but its just so cool to see JWS in [any kind] of Flash costume again.

I actually hated "Jay's" costume last season. This one looks a little better, but you can still see some resemblances to Barry's costume which makes me wonder if this is updated by Cisco or not.

Hate would be too strong a word, but I certainly prefer JWS' costume to "Jay's."

I mostly preferred the style of jacket fake Jay wore and the bigger lightning bolt symbol. I like that JWS's outfit doesn't have gloves though. A hybrid between the two costumes would be great.

Last edited:
Fake Jay's costume was pretty awesome.

So glad JWS is back as The Flash, fully operational. Hunter Zolomon was clever in masquerading as Jay Garrick. But from since the shows beginning we all wanted John Wesley Shipp, glad to see it finally realized.

Is anyone wondering how Jay is back on Earth 1? At the end of last season, Wells, Jesse Quick and Jay went back to Earth 2 and from there, they were going to help Jay get back home at Earth 3.

Wait, nevermind. I guess with this whole Flashpoint stuff/reversing time, Jay got stuck on Earth 1 or something. The events of season 2 has not happened yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"