The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 8

Discussion in 'The Flash' started by Thread Manager, May 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speed Force Goober

It probably had something to do with the blu-ray release. Giving that time to actually sell.

2. Speed Force Goober

3. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

4. Blitzkrieg Registered

The TV Trinity:

[​IMG]

5. Mike_D202 Green Lantern's roommate

So, no Thomas Wayne Batman? LOL

6. NiallC Registered

I would like to see time travel be used a lot less after future. I think once he's learnt from his mistakes in Flashpoint he'll finally realise that he can't keep messing with it. Time travel has been a major point of the last two seasons.

There's a lot more about the Flash that needs to be explored. I'd still love to see more about the speed force and it's different uses. I'd love to see a season dedicated to the Rogues - maybe after his experience in the Legion of Doom this year Captain Cold returns to Central City clear in his mind he needs to build a team and we finally get the Rogues.

And finally I think the Flash is the show where we really need to see the Justice League born. By that point Arrow I'll hopefully be finished and we can have Green Arrow and Flash forming the team and fighting a threat in Central City that requires the league. It has to be on the Flash because Supergirl is another universe and Flash has the most meta's. Other than Atom I really do not see any other heroes introduced on Arrow even being considered for the league. Vixen is from her own show and I would have took a fully powered Black Canary but we'll never see that now.

From Flash has given us so many options already it would be crazy to think how many potential league member's we might have by the end of season 4. Flash, Vibe, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Firestorm, Atom, Vixen and Green Arrow. Imagine the seven of them fighting a huge, season long threat.

7. HighFivingMF Welp.

That was literally never in the cards. Not sure why people thought it would be.

8. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

Nor would it have made sense, this universe has not introduced a Batman, Aquaman, or Wonder Woman, so that necessitates them doing their own thing for Flashpoint, and I respect that they aren't just trying to force characters that haven't been introduced ever before on the shows or trying to force other characters into those roles.

9. geetard Rebirth

10. Speed Force Goober

11. Speed Force Goober

12. Blitzkrieg Registered

Marc Guggenheim
    @mguggenheim

Production begins today on Part 2 of this year's Arrow/Flash/Legends/Supergirl crossover. @philklemmer @GBerlanti @gregorythesmith

[​IMG]

13. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

Hope this photo means we'll finally get an actual teamup with the two. We've waited long enough for it.

14. Nathan Registered

I really don't like that Jay Garrick costume.

15. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

I definitely preferred Teddy Sears Jay costume, which was almost exactly what I was hoping Jay's costume would be from the moment the character was announced. The new one is growing on me though, they should switch to cloth pants though.

16. SpideyVille Walking out the Desert

I actually hated "Jay's" costume last season. This one looks a little better, but you can still see some resemblances to Barry's costume which makes me wonder if this is updated by Cisco or not.

17. Brian Braddock R.I.P. '96 Y.N.W.A.

Stating the obvious here, but its just so cool to see JWS in [any kind] of Flash costume again.

18. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

It really is pretty awesome, he's come full circle.

19. Speed Force Goober

Hate would be too strong a word, but I certainly prefer JWS' costume to "Jay's."

20. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

I mostly preferred the style of jacket fake Jay wore and the bigger lightning bolt symbol. I like that JWS's outfit doesn't have gloves though. A hybrid between the two costumes would be great.

#845 KillerMcQueen, Sep 28, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  21. Nathan Registered

Fake Jay's costume was pretty awesome.

22. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

So glad JWS is back as The Flash, fully operational. Hunter Zolomon was clever in masquerading as Jay Garrick. But from since the shows beginning we all wanted John Wesley Shipp, glad to see it finally realized.

23. Headliner Registered

Is anyone wondering how Jay is back on Earth 1? At the end of last season, Wells, Jesse Quick and Jay went back to Earth 2 and from there, they were going to help Jay get back home at Earth 3.

Wait, nevermind. I guess with this whole Flashpoint stuff/reversing time, Jay got stuck on Earth 1 or something. The events of season 2 has not happened yet.

24. herolee10 No More Miracles

25. DawnWarrior Questioner of Authority

^ We got us a theme. I like it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.