The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone wondering how Jay is back on Earth 1? At the end of last season, Wells, Jesse Quick and Jay went back to Earth 2 and from there, they were going to help Jay get back home at Earth 3.

Wait, nevermind. I guess with this whole Flashpoint stuff/reversing time, Jay got stuck on Earth 1 or something. The events of season 2 has not happened yet.

Or Cisco opens a portal, or Barry goes and gets him, or Jay can cross the barrier. Any number of explanations on this show.

Is anyone wondering how Jay is back on Earth 1? At the end of last season, Wells, Jesse Quick and Jay went back to Earth 2 and from there, they were going to help Jay get back home at Earth 3.

Wait, nevermind. I guess with this whole Flashpoint stuff/reversing time, Jay got stuck on Earth 1 or something. The events of season 2 has not happened yet.

No reason he couldn't just return. I mean, they never closed the last wormhole after Zoom was defeated, and Jay is a full powered speedster who knows the technique for breaching dimensional boundaries. I wouldn't be shocked if part of the Flashpoint fallout is doing stuff like this becoming easier, mind.

No reason he couldn't just return. I mean, they never closed the last wormhole after Zoom was defeated, and Jay is a full powered speedster who knows the technique for breaching dimensional boundaries. I wouldn't be shocked if part of the Flashpoint fallout is doing stuff like this becoming easier, mind.

We'll have to wait and see, but I was curious whether the timeline changes would even effect Jay, Harrison Welles and Jesse since they're on another earth. Would time travel in another dimension affect us?

I understand that everything they experienced on Earth 1 throughout season 2 would have gone differently, but I can also see the case that time travel effects can't ripple over dimensions and Jay, Harrison Welles and Jesse are time remnants with the same memories of the events of season 2

Is the Flash actually on next week or is it affected by the Vice-Presidential debate? Some other shows aren't on on that day.

The Flash reveals Jesse Quick's new powers:

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/30/flash-jesse-quick-powers

A newly released logline for the third episode of the season reveals that Jesse Quick (Violett Beane) has been imbued with the same powers as Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) and Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale). Not only that, but she’s gone full-on hero.

“Barry (Grant Gustin) and Team Flash are thrilled to reunite with Earth-2 Wells (Tom Cavanagh) and Jesse (guest star Violett Beane),” reads the logline. “Wells confides to Barry and Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) that Jesse has all the powers of a speedster and has been saving people on his Earth. He is concerned about her safety and wants them to talk her out of using her powers. Meanwhile, Magenta, (guest star Joey King) a new meta who can control metal, terrorizes the city.”

Is the Flash actually on next week or is it affected by the Vice-Presidential debate? Some other shows aren't on on that day.

They ran Supergirl last week during the Presidential debates so I'm pretty sure they will run Flash.

14463020_1405556166125836_6960341248020905191_n.jpg

Star Labs have/had an aerospace division?

BossLogic Inc poster for Flashpoint:

14479775_10153719735516923_763864919364168225_n.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks most of his posters/art are not that great? Most of them look incredibly photoshopped (which they are) but for me as fan art that's not a good thing. If you look even more photoshopped then what the official stuff looks like. Which most of his stuff does in my opinion.

Am I the only one that thinks most of his posters/art are not that great? Most of them look incredibly photoshopped (which they are) but for me as fan art that's not a good thing. If you look even more photoshopped then what the official stuff looks like. Which most of his stuff does in my opinion.

It actually looks more like a painting than something photoshooped. I like it.

Im not specifically talking about that photo in particular. I only quoted it because they mentioned Boss Logic. If you see a lot of the other stuff he posts ok FB or IG, it looks like even worse photoshop than what some of these professional studios are putting out for promotion. I think so anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"