• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The "Get Violent" Video Game RPG OOC/Sign-up Thread

:o Well I hate to say it I already have Pres. Graham from RE4 the established President.
He's just in NYC cause he's working on getting Re-elected. But if you want you could have Max win the election. :oldrazz:
Well, in the Season 1 games, Max only got elected because he was the "lesser of two evils", so I'm sure the government has probably already unofficially ousted him out of office :oldrazz:

And yes, Max will win the next election ... cause I said so ...

Oh, and I know its kind of late, but I want you to know something Lady Vivian:

My girlfriend also went to RP in two forum RPGs I was a part of, so you aren't the only one to do it :cwink:

Yes, I know no one here will believe me. I just had a sudden rush of nostalgia from RPing a couple years back, so sue me.

Byrd, Lara is in position.

And yes, she is looking for a Chaos Emerald. :yay:

Tomb Raider fans everywhere just had an orgasm.
quagmire.jpg

I'll be getting some Link, Spyro and Gold posts up soon!

BL, I don't think Red would have called out three Pokemon because a guy in a green tunic showed up. I appreciate the pic usage, but edit it with this one please. Then I can respond without having to somehow explain the reasoning about why Red called out the Navy when a single cop car would do.
pokemon_trainer_070813a-l.jpg

BL, I don't think Red would have called out three Pokemon because a guy in a green tunic showed up. I appreciate the pic usage, but edit it with this one please. Then I can respond without having to somehow explain the reasoning about why Red called out the Navy when a single cop car would do.
pokemon_trainer_070813a-l.jpg
Done. Sorry.

Hey Marko, couldn't make me a Liquid and Mantis one could you? Separately, obviously.

Blacklight, you do know that Fox doesn't have his blaster right? His only weapon is an earth police issue pistol...And I'd like to be informed about crossovers ahead of time. :dry:

Yeah...agreed on that one. Partially my bad, actually. Syn and I had plans already.

Blacklight, you do know that Fox doesn't have his blaster right? His only weapon is an earth police issue pistol...And I'd like to be informed about crossovers ahead of time. :dry:
Sorry. Marko and I planned on having Link join the party so Red can get the Pikachu. And I know Fox has an earth gun, but there were only pictures of Fox with blasters. I didn't think it mattered if the pic was a little inacurate.

No, I'm like, not even amused. Common RPG courtesy is you inform the potential poster you'll meet up with before hand. Not after, which I still never got. Thats how continuity errors like Fox's pistol occur.

EDIT: In your post I am pretty sure it mentioned Fox not having an earth like weapon. Even people in Pokemon know what a gun is.

No, I'm like, not even amused. Common RPG courtesy is you inform the potential poster you'll meet up with before hand. Not after, which I still never got. Thats how continuity errors like Fox's pistol occur.

EDIT: In your post I am pretty sure it mentioned Fox not having an earth like weapon. Even people in Pokemon know what a gun is.
It might not have been clear, but when it said "a weapon similar to the knight's", It meant a gun like the cops had. I'll go edit it so it's a little easier to understand. Once again, I'm sorry for the intrusion. It was really supposed to be a meet with Red. I was planning on having Link leave after anyways, so Red and Fox could continue their talk.:)

yahoo!:woot:

Well Fox is with Red at the moment, so you would need to inform all parties involved. Just saying for future reference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"