The "Get Violent" Video Game RPG OOC/Sign-up Thread

mac.jpg

Well Fox is with Red at the moment, so you would need to inform all parties involved. Just saying for future reference.
Okay.:) Would you mind Link staying or no? Cause he doesn't have to, but putting the beatdown on some zombies with Red and Fox should be fun.

Its up to Marko. He's the poke-trainer. Fox is just tagging along.

Anyone want to meet up with Captain Falcon? I'm sort of low on ideas for him until the Smash Bros. arc really gets going. I would personally like to see Sam and Max try to arrest him after brutalizing those muggers (see my last Capt. Falcon post), which would lead to a high speed car chase through New York. Just my two cents, though.

Well, another Sam & Max and Spider Mastermind post up. I love mass chaos ...

Okay.:) Would you mind Link staying or no? Cause he doesn't have to, but putting the beatdown on some zombies with Red and Fox should be fun.
Unfortunately you also got Imps, and now tons of Lost Souls, to worry about too :cwink:

Anyone want to meet up with Captain Falcon? I'm sort of low on ideas for him until the Smash Bros. arc really gets going. I would personally like to see Sam and Max try to arrest him after brutalizing those muggers (see my last Capt. Falcon post), which would lead to a high speed car chase through New York. Just my two cents, though.
Well you're the first person to request for some Sam & Max interaction. Unfortunately (at the moment anyways) ...

1. They're fighting the forces of Hell alongside Mario and DK, (and soon enough probably with Red, Fox, Link, Gordon, and Leon)
2. Their car just got totaled (though that hasn't really stopped them from getting it back) by The Spider Mastermind.

Though I'm sure your aware of this. I'll find a way to get Sam & Max out of the battle eventually :cwink:

You could have Captain Falcon go back to the parking garage for his F-Zero. Of course, all the cars there (minus yours) is pretty much scrap. Would give him a reason to join the battle against Hell if you want him to :D

Well you're the first person to request for some Sam & Max interaction. Unfortunately (at the moment anyways) ...

1. They're fighting the forces of Hell alongside Mario and DK, (and soon enough probably with Red, Fox, Link, Gordon, and Leon)
2. Their car just got totaled (though that hasn't really stopped them from getting it back) by The Spider Mastermind.

Though I'm sure your aware of this. I'll find a way to get Sam & Max out of the battle eventually :cwink:

You could have Captain Falcon go back to the parking garage for his F-Zero. Of course, all the cars there (minus yours) is pretty much scrap. Would give him a reason to join the battle against Hell if you want him to :D[/quote]

Sounds good. Ill get a post up tommorow-and since it looks like Ill have some time before a possible Lara Croft confrontation, Ill probably have Shadow join the fight as well as long as everyones ok with it.

You could have Captain Falcon go back to the parking garage for his F-Zero. Of course, all the cars there (minus yours) is pretty much scrap. Would give him a reason to join the battle against Hell if you want him to :D

Sounds good. Ill get a post up tommorow-and since it looks like Ill have some time before a possible Lara Croft confrontation, Ill probably have Shadow join the fight as well as long as everyones ok with it.
And now Shadow joining the battle!? This is getting a bit TOO epic people :wow:

Let's save a little of that epic shine for some of the other villains :cwink:

(To answer your question: I'm fine with Shadow joining in)

Well, another Sam & Max and Spider Mastermind post up. I love mass chaos ...

Unfortunately you also got Imps, and now tons of Lost Souls, to worry about too :cwink:

Actually Gordon and Leon are about to fight Arthas. (Read last post for details.) But if we finish that up in time we'll be happy to join in. :woot:

Also, expect post for all my characters tomorrow... (Hopefully.)

Regarding your last Captain Falcon post ScarletVenom25:

The Lost Souls (the flaming skulls) ... they're about the size of a human skull :oldrazz:

How the heck could one pick you up into the air!? Maybe if like 4 Lost Souls bit down and held onto both of your arms, but definitely not just one.

Sorry to be such a nitpick ... I'm just that way I guess.

Regarding your last Captain Falcon post ScarletVenom25:

The Lost Souls (the flaming skulls) ... they're about the size of a human skull :oldrazz:

How the heck could one pick you up into the air!? Maybe if like 4 Lost Souls bit down and held onto both of your arms, but definitely not just one.

Sorry to be such a nitpick ... I'm just that way I guess.

Well, I knew they're were flying something-or-others hanging around, but I wasnt referring to said Skulls. The thing was set on fire from Falcon's Up+B move in Smash Bros., but if there isnt any other flying creatures around, my bad.

Well, I knew they're were flying something-or-others hanging around, but I wasnt referring to said Skulls. The thing was set on fire from Falcon's Up+B move in Smash Bros., but if there isnt any other flying creatures around, my bad.
No, there aren't any other flying enemies. Let me explain all of the Doom enemies that are present at the moment ...

Former Human (or Trooper)
new_classic_doom_enem_pisto.gif

Basically a zombie with an assault rifle. They, along with the Imps, were the first to come with the Spider Mastermind to New York.

Former Human Sergeant
new_classic_doom_enem_shotg.gif

This zombie is pretty much identical to the Former Human, except with a bit more health and carries a shotgun. In the RPG, there aren't that many, and they're mainly inside the restaurant, fighting Sam & Max and Mario.

Imp
new_classic_doom_enem_imp.gif

They're tougher then the Zombies mentioned above, with more health and can cast fireballs. They, along with the Troopers, were the first to come with the Spider Mastermind to New York.

Lost Soul
new_classic_doom_enem_losts.gif

They're flying freaking skulls! They don't shoot anything, they just fly and bite at you. Believe it or not, in the Doom games, they have more HP then the Zombies and Imps :wow: ... yeah. Absurd as it is (and I have them coming in giant groups at the moment), you can assume that their HP is lower (still hard to hit, given their quick speed and small size however).

The Spider Mastermind
new_classic_doom_enem_spid2.gif

She's one of my frickin' RPG characters, and she's as tough as hell! Lemme give you an example: She can constantly fire her Chaingun at you, which has the blast radius of a shotgun, and no overheating (although I do let it in the RPG to be fair :whatever:). She also takes, at the least, 3 direct hits from a rocket launcher to kill.

Hope that helps everyone out! You can check out http://doom.wikia.com/ for more Doom details if you're curious.

Thanks for the info, Names. I think I'll edit my last Capt. Falcon post so that several flying creatures picked him up.

No, there aren't any other flying enemies. Let me explain all of the Doom enemies that are present at the moment ...

Former Human (or Trooper)
new_classic_doom_enem_pisto.gif

Basically a zombie with an assault rifle. They, along with the Imps, were the first to come with the Spider Mastermind to New York.

Former Human Sergeant
new_classic_doom_enem_shotg.gif

This zombie is pretty much identical to the Former Human, except with a bit more health and carries a shotgun. In the RPG, there aren't that many, and they're mainly inside the restaurant, fighting Sam & Max and Mario.

Imp
new_classic_doom_enem_imp.gif

They're tougher then the Zombies mentioned above, with more health and can cast fireballs. They, along with the Troopers, were the first to come with the Spider Mastermind to New York.

Lost Soul
new_classic_doom_enem_losts.gif

They're flying freaking skulls! They don't shoot anything, they just fly and bite at you. Believe it or not, in the Doom games, they have more HP then the Zombies and Imps :wow: ... yeah. Absurd as it is (and I have them coming in giant groups at the moment), you can assume that their HP is lower (still hard to hit, given their quick speed and small size however).

The Spider Mastermind
new_classic_doom_enem_spid2.gif

She's one of my frickin' RPG characters, and she's as tough as hell! Lemme give you an example: She can constantly fire her Chaingun at you, which has the blast radius of a shotgun, and no overheating (although I do let it in the RPG to be fair :whatever:). She also takes, at the least, 3 direct hits from a rocket launcher to kill.

Hope that helps everyone out! You can check out http://doom.wikia.com/ for more Doom details if you're curious.
And Fox, Link, and Red are about to fight these guys, right?

the alliance of Mario & DK has been reunited. now we just need the other members to bump into one another and it should work itself out nicely

Thanks for the info, Names. I think I'll edit my last Capt. Falcon post so that several flying creatures picked him up.
No problem, glad you found it useful. Yeah, I'm a bit of a Doom buff (well the 1st and 2nd ones at least).

And Fox, Link, and Red are about to fight these guys, right?
Yep. There are a number of Imps and Zombies (both types) outside around the Spider Mastermind. The Lost Souls are making the majority of Hell's forces at the moment, as they have broken out through the ground in various spots. Most of them would probably be flying towards the police and SWAT that are heading towards the destruction.

the alliance of Mario & DK has been reunited. now we just need the other members to bump into one another and it should work itself out nicely
As I see it, once the battle ends (if it ever does :oldrazz:): Mario, DK, Fox, Link, Red, Sam & Max, and Captain Falcon will have met together. Not that I'm insinuating that the Freelance Police will join the Smash Brothers, they're FREELANCE Police for a reason, and like to keep to a duo. It'd be funny if they were invited into it once it got started at some point though.

Of course, if anyone wants to join the Freelance Police, Sam & Max will be sure to put you through hours of paperwork, rigorous tests, and torture before admittance :cwink:

Is Samus still fighting Kratos? I wanted to NPC Falco, Samus and Kirby in my Gold story, and Crash and Ty in my Spyro story.

Is Samus still fighting Kratos? I wanted to NPC Falco, Samus and Kirby in my Gold story, and Crash and Ty in my Spyro story.
I believe her character was dropped last I heard. Kratos could probably just declare himself the winner and finish her off ... but I imagine no one here would be all too happy! :wow:

Hey Names it's all right if Sora joins in on the fight right??
Of course if Blacklight wants to.

Actually after Spyro and Sora finish, Spyro will go back to solo, as I planned on bringing in his cavalry.

Thats cool. Lets try to rap this up tonight.
I'll go post right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"