Justice League The Justice League Casting Thread - Part 7

gyllenhaal might be batman since he was runner up in batman beings, and wb loves going with runner ups for their reboot projects.
bomer could be hal. i think they should go for derrek luke as john though
elba has to be j'onn
i'm still sticking with my rebecca hall for wonder woman suggestion.
babygoose or hunnam as flash and aquaman. honestly either of them would be fine in either role.

i just don't see gosling for batman aside from him looking kinda like bale. but that's no reason to cast him.

Oh.

Gosling is Batman; he looks nothing like Bale either. :o

gyllenhaal might be batman since he was runner up in batman beings, and wb loves going with runner ups for their reboot projects.
bomer could be hal. i think they should go for derrek luke as john though
elba has to be j'onn
i'm still sticking with my rebecca hall for wonder woman suggestion.
babygoose or hunnam as flash and aquaman. honestly either of them would be fine in either role.

i just don't see gosling for batman aside from him looking kinda like bale. but that's no reason to cast him.
Id be forever furious if Jake was cast.

Hunnam would make for a fantastic Barry or Arthur.

a gosling is a baby goose...
:funny:

Oh.

Gosling is Batman; he looks nothing like Bale either. :o
You like the Gos for Bats?? Maybe im losing it, but I thought u never liked that choice. Or is it just Gosling/Flash you didn't like?

I was very anti-Gosling for Bats at some point, but no, he's honestly one of the best options we can have in the role.

I was very anti-Gosling for Bats at some point, but no, he's honestly one of the best options we can have in the role.
tumblr_ma7a9bLGWt1ro2d43.gif

lol, anyway, my picks are still the same as they have always been and will be until I see someone who in my eyes can do a better job....and there all in my sig :D (even the Martian Manhunter.....can you find him :D)

What changed your mind about Gosling?

Honestly, I don't know. I mean I was always for him as Batman and Flash in the past before hearing about that interview where he showed no interest in comic movies. I guess that killed some hope for him from me. It probly changed back to support once word got out that he said all the best heroes were taken, but looking at heroes now, he was most likely referring to Batman, which now does need a new actor to take over the role.

Him being cast would be a win all around; respect from comic fan community, a studio favorite actor, a large female following, an almost airtight resume, talent beyond days, the best kind of handsome without being overly pretty boy, etc.

Honestly, I don't know. I mean I was always for him as Batman and Flash in the past before hearing about that interview where he showed no interest in comic movies. I guess that killed some hope for him from me. It probly changed back to support once word got out that he said all the best heroes were taken, but looking at heroes now, he was most likely referring to Batman, which now does need a new actor to take over the role.

Him being cast would be a win all around; respect from comic fan community, a studio favorite actor, a large female following, an almost airtight resume, talent beyond days, the best kind of handsome without being overly pretty boy, etc.

Nice. I like your description of his positives. Now, if only I could be certain that he could nail the voice...

Who cares if it's some of the same actors we've mentioned before. It's our picks, and they're updated from before. What are YOUR fascinating choices? Since you think they're all so boring.
Superman: Henry Cavill

1134d7b2-c952-46aa-9ee3-e62097f0bc46_zpscfab0688.jpg

Batman: Dominic Cooper

5e12d2fd-4c68-46c0-9ab6-562cb32d5319_zpsb538d8f6.jpg

Wonder Woman: Katheryn Winnick

Untitled-2-3_zpsc808144a.png

Green Lantern: David Oyelowo

52cf2d1d-305b-4cc9-be52-f66d6287a51f_zpsf6f6e4f1.jpg

The Flash: Mike Vogel

482b2dc7-0732-4e71-9ce1-0426c9fc6a14_zpsb79c601b.jpg

Aquaman: Philip Winchester

cc0dedf3-0d34-4039-b107-783cbcd566f3_zpsee98308c.jpg

Martian Manhunter: Mads Mikkelsen

8d4002db-4e2a-4acb-9dfd-88750b864d6a_zpsdce02038.jpg

Green Arrow: Ben Foster

Ben-Foster-wwwwhysoblucom__zpsd0ebb8c1.jpg

Black Canary: Amber Heard

500full_zps138a5398.jpg

Plastic Man: Sharlto Copley

12_kazak_copley-pg-horizontal_zps72cc0f54.jpg

Superman: Henry Cavill

Batman: Dominic Cooper

Wonder Woman: Katheryn Winnick

Green Lantern: David Oyelowo

The Flash: Mike Vogel

Aquaman: Philip Winchester

Martian Manhunter: Mads Mikkelsen

Green Arrow: Ben Foster

Black Canary: Amber Heard
One of the best lists I've seen in a while.

Nice. I like your description of his positives. Now, if only I could be certain that he could nail the voice...
I think it could be a positive. Because his version would be more of a silent Batman. Even more mysterious than Keaton. More subtle. I think a quiet Batman who speaks only once in a while would be incredibly eerie. Minimal speaking with criminals and the league. He's a good actor and I think he could come up with something for his voice under the cowl. Something lower. Just like he actually raised his voice into an even higher girly type thing in Gangster Squad. He can do the opposite here.

Great list Eddie Dean! I would switch Winnick over to Black Canary and Amber Heard for Supergirl.

I love Paula Patton for Hawkgirl or any kind of role to be honest.

Vogel is a good choice for Flash.

I don't want a Keaton-esque Batman from Ryan.

I want a Conroy Batman from Joe :hehe:

I want Christian Bale, Henry Cavill, Joe Manginello, Chris Pine, Ryan Gosling, Alexander Skarsgard in my bed. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"