The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

This isn't necessarily a hill I need to die on.

I forgot which female celebrity I was listening to on the radio and neither her or myself were/are defending Lauer but apparently she made it sound like most executives have a button to close their door, and it's for privacy, private calls, etc.

I don't doubt that someone like Lauer used it for nefarious purposes but the act of not having to get up to close the door when you have a call you don't want others in the office to listen to doesn't sound like an odd reason to have said button. I'm not an executive and I don't know any executives but it doesn't sound far fetched reason.

Edit: However, I do work in a small office, where frequently, people get up and close their door because of proximity to other workers, privacy when they are on the phone.

Last edited:
How brain dead do you have to be to allow, nevermind invite, Weinstein to a gathering like that. And then to kick out the women who had a problem with it? He's a ****ing rapist!

I'm sure the serial rapist who liked to use his power to extort sex out of young actors without much power was just at this event for young actors to socialize. Of course.

Last edited:
How brain dead do you have to be to allow, nevermind invite, Weinstein to a gathering like that. And then to kick out the women who had a problem with it? He's a ****ing rapist!
These pieces of crap that invite these known predators into public spaces are their friends, who themselves seem to be fine with such behavior. Which means they themselves are probably guilty of it.

Last edited:
Looks like the Vic Mignogna case is continuing. Lets see what was filed today.

Looks like more fun reading.

And it looks like Funimation, 1/4 of the defendents, have requested $169K in compensation. And there are three other defendants yet. Looking pretty expensive.

Last edited:
An...interesting comment about John Stamos. A few people responding indicate similar stories in Florida.

I'm going to throw this on this thread because not only is it obvious child abuse, but there is a creepy af incestuous vibe going on.

He's pretty ill-informed too if he thinks a broken hymen is a sign of sexual activity. Those can break for reasons completely unrelated to sex or penetration of any kind.

He's pretty ill-informed too if he thinks a broken hymen is a sign of sexual activity. Those can break for reasons completely unrelated to sex or penetration of any kind.

Common with horseback riding.

There's not been too much about T.I. that has ever made me think he was all that bright.

So, back to the Vic case of entertainment. It looks like the court just granted a subpoena on one of Vic's lawyers. Which, is, ummm. interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"