"The Multiversers: Hypertime" Signup/OOC Thread

Discussion in 'RPG Archives' started by batnkevlar, Jul 31, 2005.

1. rigel7soldiers Registered

1. Kickass, I actualy made it

2. Heh. They're all Bats-or-Flash related

2. The Question Objectivism doesn't work.

No. Two are related to The Flash, two are related to Batman, and one is related to Green Arrow/Black Canary.

3. rigel7soldiers Registered

Did I say Supes, 'cause I meant Batman. Gah, I'm stupid.

4. The Question Objectivism doesn't work.

My mission in this RPG is to anoy the hell out of everyone else!

5. SuperFerret King of the Urban Jungle

Coolness.

I was intending on playing MRC's for the entirety of this game, and J'onn was designed as one.

I've still got a huge amount of ideas for this world, so if anyone wants/needs any help, PM me.

6. batnkevlar Registered

Ok, since we don't have too many players, me and SuperFerret are gonna play two sides of the battle, with multiple characters each (all of them MRC's)... SuperFerret, PM me your ideas and we can start soon...

7. Tropico Crusty, ol' curmudgeon.

Codename: The Transporter

Human name (if applicable): Barry Allen

Height:5'11"

Weight: 187 lbs.

Eyes: Blue

Hair: Blonde

Occupation: "Courier". Driver, smuggler. Inter-state/national/dimensional transporter.

Marital Status: Single

Known Relatives: Unknown.

Group Affiliation (history of group needed): British Special Forces.

Universe/Timeline history*:--

History:

Born in London, England, UK to a blue collar family. Barry's childhood was unremerkable and full of mischief. By adolscence he had taken to swimming and diving. He was good enough to make it to the Olympics but didn't win any medals. Tired of living just above the poverty line he signed up with the armed forces. He excelled and soon enough was recommended for Special Forces training. Cutting himself from his past life, Barry immersed himself in his "work". Special Forces training and "extra-curricular" ones made him one of the most effective agents the SF had. Now boasting mastery of various martial arts and an even larger amount of fire arms, Barry was usually picked for the toughest assignments. He never refused any of the assignments and volunteered eagerly to near suicidal missions.

Tragedy struck when an untested EMP device they were to use on a mission detonated before they could clear the area. Barry was the only survivor, and barely at that, of the mission. The EMP field had disrupted the natural em field of all the other agents provoking brain death or neural failure almost immediately. Barry's metagene activated at the moment and instead linked his em aura to the Speed Force. The government denied any link to the botched operation and cut Allen loose. Shattered adn feeling betrayed by the only "family" he had, Barry did what he could with the only thing he now knew: become a mercenary.

Slowly, Barry started discovering about his powers and went about developing them with the discipline that was now a part of his life. No sudden revelations of a responsibility taht came with his power struck him. No awareness of his obligation to play a larger role for good in his community. The only thing he realized was that his job was now easier thanks to his powers. As he developed he realized that although his powers had made one aspect of his work easier, it had made others more complex as his eyes were opened to the myriad possibilites of vibrational frequencies.

Barry now lives comfortably, though not in luxury, in the shores of France. He takes missions to transport people and packages all over the world. For a special price he can get those packages that were needed there "yesterday" literally. He lives by 3 simple rules. Rule One: Never change the deal. Rule Two: No names - Barry doesn't want to know whom he's working for, or what he's transporting. Rule Three: Never look in the package.

Skills:
    Barry is a proficient martial artist, marksman and driver. Use of his enhanced speed has made him a deadly opponent. Barry often ends fights with one hit or demolishes opponents with a mutli-hit attack that looks like one blow. He also tends to control the speed of the projectiles shot from his firearms to maximize their effect.

Powers (comparative to main DC Universe characters):

Barry has all the powers that his Earth 1 counterpart had. He has also delved into a deeper mastery of the Speed Force. He has learned to take and lend speed to people and objects. He can control his speed force aura to the extent that he can limit it to himself and leave whatever he's carrying unprotected to the consequences of traveling at such velocities. Like a limited few of the Speed Force users he can make Speed Force contructs. At this moment he has only been able to contruct what he calls "The Shuttle". This Speed Force contruct resembles a car or futuristic vehicle and can contract or expand its dimensions to accomodate its passengers or packages. In the last year he has been learning how to manipulate vibrational frequencies to travel through time and even alternate realities. This is a very taxing "stunt" and he prefers not using it.

Hero, anti-hero, villain?: Anti-hero.

[​IMG]

8. batnkevlar Registered

I got an idea for your Transporter... he would even be a Chosen or an MRC... he would be a private agent people need to go to to travel to other realities without help from the Supremacist...

9. BnKRPG Dark Lord of the RPG's

Hey Twylight, you want me to make the Season III OOC Thread now?

10. Tropico Crusty, ol' curmudgeon.

I was thinking of being an MRC. Moving the people from reality to reality makes sense. I can use him for one arc an then he can stay as an NPC or something.

11. batnkevlar Registered

Or you can use him for multiple arcs... unless you wanna play as someone else as time goes on... if that's correct, PM me cuz I have an idea...

12. Harlekin Business

He has to PM you because you have an idea?

Hmm, still thinking of the right character in the world that we have got now with the rebel Bruce Wayne and stuff. Maybe a reincarnated Hawkman kind of thing.

13. Charlie No-One iamamiwhoami

I won't beable to post from here to next Sunday.

14. Harlekin Business

Codename: Silver Scarab
    Height: 6'
    Weight: 185 lbs.
    Eyes: Blue
    Hair: Blonde
    Distinguishing mark: Hector has a set of ankh-shaped symbols decorating his wrists

Marital Status: Single
    Known Relatives: Carter Hall (Hawkman I) (father, fate unknown), Shiera Sanders Hall (Hawkwoman I) (mother, deceased), Nestor Saunders (great-uncle, deceased)

Group Affiliation (history of group needed): The Rebels
    Universe/Timeline history: That of the Martian Invasion.

History: The son of Carter (Hawkman I) and Shiera Hall (Hawkgirl I), Hector Hall was born in Cairo Egypt while his parents were on an archaeological expedition. Unknown to his parents they had been cursed by Hath-Set, and their child Hector was born without a soul, destined instead to become a vessel for Hath-Set's spirit of vengeance, the Silver Scarab. After returning from Egypt, Shiera retired from crime fighting although Carter remained active. Hector however received little attention from his parents as they were frequently away on archaeology digs, leaving him with countless baby sitters. Hector felt greatly neglected by his parents and instead found solace in the plight of his peers, the other offspring of the Justice Society. Hector was further distanced from his parents when the family travelled to Feithera to visit the Hall's godson, Norda. Hector was left to watch jealously as Norda flew with his parents, leaving him grounded and alone.

Hector started to create a suit, desperate to fly with his parents. The suit was made entirely of the mysterious Nth metal that gave the Hall's their flying powers. Hector's suit also had some solar power improvements. Hector enrolled at UCLA and soon met his friend, Lyta Trevor. The two quickly fell for each other and began to date. Lyta wished to follow in her mother's footsteps and become the next Fury, and Hector shared the secret of his Silver Scarab suit with Lyta.

Disaster struck when the Martians invaded, killing most of the Justice Society, with its few survivors going into hiding. With his love Lyta killed before his eyes, Hector vowed to avenge her, as well as his mother, who had died in the skirmish with the Martian invaders. With both their loved ones lost, Hector and his father grew closer as they battled the Martians.

Hector and his father were seperated during one of their battles, and he has yet to hear from his father since. In the interim he has joined the rebel team of Bruce Wayne, and even though 20 years his senior, Hector gladly follows Bruce... for vengeance will be his.

Skills/Powers: As the Silver Scarab, Hector's suit allowed him to fly and fire solar powered concussive blasts.
    Hero, anti-hero, villain?: Hero/Rebel

15. The Question Objectivism doesn't work.

Cool idea.

*adds "Silver Scarab" to the list of people The Jester will anoy*

16. twylight One And Only

I'm a Chosen? :(

Can that status be revoked at any time? Because I have classes starting in a few week's and the Multiverse is going to be secondary compared to the Main RPG. SO if I can't keep up may I slip into a MRC role?

17. Harlekin Business

Just remember I'll be an MRC, not a Chosen. But sure go ahead and try to annoy him. He'll solar fry your ass good. :D

18. The Question Objectivism doesn't work.

Well, could you do me a favor. Could you and any other MRCs try and kill me and/or fight me for the stuff The Joker has done on that particular world. My idea is in almost every wolrd except The Joester's, The Joker is an evil murdering bastard so The Jester would be answering for his counterparts's crimes alot.

19. Harlekin Business

Bit of a problem with that. It stands to reason there would be no Joker on the Martian Invasion world. Probably would have been culled long ago.

20. The Question Objectivism doesn't work.

Mabey The Joker on that world could be a nutjob rebel who everyone's afraid of.

21. batnkevlar Registered

When there's Martians to be afraid of, they'd just kill the Joker outright...

22. SuperFerret King of the Urban Jungle

I had an idea about Two-Face, maybe he's a victim of a Martian experiment and he's actually half-Martian now.

23. batnkevlar Registered

Ok, SuperFerret, it'll be me, you, Midnight Ice, and Harlekin as MRC's this round... each of us keeps our own character and whatever creations we come up with on the way...

24. SuperFerret King of the Urban Jungle

Sounds good.

Any ideas on what would happen to the infant Kal-El after his landing?

25. The Question Objectivism doesn't work.

So do we start a post about us in our own worlds and then getting sumoned, or just have us being sumoned right of the bat?