The Multiversers RPG: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Discussion in 'RPG Archives' started by BnKRPG, Jan 9, 2008.

1. trustyside-kick The Marine Marvel

That was like the worst one. :dry:

That, and Phantom Menace. If the Darth Maul scene wasn't in there, would've been even worse.

2. Harlekin Business

Dude, New Hope>Phantom Menace. Heck, New Hope>All of the prequels.

It introduces Han Solo.

3. Johnny Blaze Freethinker

I concur. :up:

4. Batman Dramatic Example

Alright, the time thing's scrapped. The Agents' mission would be to take down one or all of Skywalker's rebel group, consisting of himself, Han, Chewie, Obi-Wan Kenobi, 3PO and R2.

5. trustyside-kick The Marine Marvel

You are saying New Hope is the worst with your "alligator teeth". :huh:

But your mention of Solo makes it sound like that's what makes it great. :oldrazz:

6. Blacklight Revamped and Renegade.

Actually now that I think about it, Return of the Jedi would be much better.

7. Eddie Brock Golden Domer

For me, it's all a toss-up. I could watch any of the movies without complaints. PM was probably the worst of the prequels...but that's not saying much because I still love it. RotS is up there for #1 in my book - right next to AotC, TESB, and RotJ.

So I basically just proved that I love them all equally - more or less. :woot:

8. Saved SynTheMerc

RotS, AotC, RotJ, tESB, aNH, PM. The true order of greatness. :o:up:

9. Batman Dramatic Example

Go.

Leave.

Now.

10. Saved SynTheMerc

Don't make me start quoting Star Wars, boy.

11. Green Lantern Brightest Day

RotJ
    ESB
    RotS
    ANH
    AotC
    TPM

12. Saved SynTheMerc

I don't know why A new Hope gets a bad rep. It started everything! It showed us what really lies beyond the stars! It's just that Lucas (for the most part) did such a great job with the others, a New Hope is often forgotten.

13. Blacklight Revamped and Renegade.

So, MB.... About that Batman post you were making......:cmad:

14. Batman Dramatic Example

Chillax, damn you. :cmad:

It's in the works.

15. Green Lantern Brightest Day

Like his UDC Hal post that hes been working on for months :o

16. Batman Dramatic Example

I dropped Hal. :huh:

17. Green Lantern Brightest Day

See? I REALLY don't pay attention to him :o

18. SenseiofCheese has been expecting you.

RotJ, RotS, ESB, ANH, AOC, PM.

In that order. But I really do have a giant soft spot for all of them. I was young enough when PM was released to love Jar Jar, and I never really got to the pure, unfiltered hate of him that everyone else seemed to.

19. Batman Dramatic Example

Okay, this is a bit of an unexpected decision on my part, but I've decided that, after heavy consideration, I'm dropping out as a Chosen. I'm just not that confident in my character's value as a Chosen (abiet, I am quite proud of the layout of his world), and more importantly, I have other RPG's I need to really focus on, as of late.

Whoever wants my spot can have it, and eventually, I'll probably sign up as an MRC. I'll even continue to accept applications and update the roster, accordingly... I just can't play, right now. Sorry. :csad:

20. Johnny Blaze Freethinker

You suck balls. Have I ever told you that? :o

21. Eddie Brock Golden Domer

Pending approval as this character, I will drop Venom. In any case...

Multiversers Application

Character You Would Like To Play (list codename along with real name if applicable):
    Clark Kent/Superman

Powers (be as specific as you can/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed):
    Superstrength; Superhearing; Superspeed; Heat Vision; Flight; Invulnerability; X-Ray Vision; Telescopic Vision (and I'm adding one:) Low levels of Hypnosis (subconsciously controlled)

Character Type (Chosen, Agent, or MRC and, if they are a MRC, are they a Hero or Villain):
    Chosen - Hero

Universe History (give a brief description of the comic universe your character hails from/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed):
    http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=13763279&postcount=46

Character History (give as detailed a rundown on your character's history and origin as possible/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed):
    (This was in a PM, so I can't link back to it.)

Personality (give a detailed description of your character's personality):
    Clark has the same 'boy scout' personality of the mainstream version. He will come to look over Jimmy like the younger brother that he never had. His rivalry with Luthor will exist on two fronts - fighting for Lois's affection and fighting Lex as Superman. Clark refuses to wear a mask - so that the people of Metropolis know they can trust him. This Clark Kent is not so 'mild-mannered.' He's no longer the dorky-looking fool that everyone mocks. He's an up-and-coming reporter who everyone recognizes, but can't quite put their finger on it...:-)cwink:)

Speech Color and Font (actually say what color and font you are going to use, don't just say "like this". It makes it a lot easier to add you to the roster this way):
    Blue Verdana for Clark/Bold Blue Arial for Superman

What can you bring to this game:
    I've never played Superman before, but believe me - I've wanted to. Finally, I am given a golden opportunity to play as Big Blue - and I will not fail. Master Bruce's concept grabbed me as soon as I read it, and luckily he has given me the chance to continue it through my posting.

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype! Boards:
    [​IMG]

Sample Post (write a sample post as your character that is at least 4 medium-sized paragraphs long and contains at least 1 line of dialogue in the style you plan on playing your character in):

High above the streets of Metropolis, I can hear everything. It's amazing up here - I only wish everyone could get the opportunity to fly at least once. If I just relax, all I hear is the calming sound of the wind rushing by. But if I concentrate, I can hear a pin drop in an office building miles away. These abilities are amazing. I'm almost tempted to stay up here all day - but I have a job to do.

The red tapestry - which I have now fashioned (with Ma's help) into a cape - whips around behind me. Emblazoned on it is the symbol I discovered days ago. I can't understand what it means, but it captivates me. The symbol itself seems so...strong. One look at it, and I feel invigorated. That's why I decided to display it proudly on my chest as well. The people of Metropolis will come to associate the symbol with truth, justice, and the American way.

As I take a deep breath, I shuffle through all of the sounds until I find someone in need. Someone far to my right exclaims, "She's taking on water! We're going to sink! Somebody help! Oh God...I don't want to die!"

"And you won't, my friend," I assure myself. I make sure I have the proper heading before taking off at neck-breaking speeds. I'm not entirely sure how I am able to navigate whilst moving so fast. It must have something to do with my alien physiology. Nonetheless, I brush the thought aside as I focus on my objective.

After merely seconds of traveling, I see the freighter that is sinking. Using my X-Ray Vision (as I call it), I see that there is a small crew still on-board. They have no way to escape in time - the water is rushing in too quickly. Flying to the bow of the boat, I grab tightly with both hands.

"HANG ON!"

With every ounce of strength in my body, I focus on lifting the metal giant. Before I know it, the ship has risen out of the water. Oh my God! I'm lifting a freighter - by myself! I don't think I've ever lifted something this heavy before...

22. Blacklight Revamped and Renegade.

Spawn and Superman? I believe the Agents are the ones that are screwed...:cwink:

23. Johnny Blaze Freethinker

Says you. I'm dropping Entreri and picking up Thanos. :o

24. Blacklight Revamped and Renegade.

4 realz? Thanos is teh awesomeness roxorzz!!!!1111!!!!

25. Blacklight Revamped and Renegade.

Also with so many roster changes for the Chosen and Agents, whoever did those banners on the first page of the IC should make a new one after the changes are finalized.