The Multiversers RPG: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Character You Would Like To Play (list codename along with real name if applicable): Delroy Mundo A.K.A. Mr. Black

Powers : Mr. Black is a master martial artist and assassin, even to the point of knowing almost every vital on the human body. Skilled in multiple weaponry including knives and firearms. Highly trained reflexes and almost completely stealthy. Has the hightened ability to sense another living being.

Character Type (Chosen, Agent, or MRC and, if they are a MRC, are they a Hero or Villain): MRC, Villain but Neutral when it comes to alliances. Mr. Black just sees everything in one way, getting the job done.

Universe History : The old universe Mr. Black was from was the Sin City reality. The reality that he was ripped into is a completely new one. It has aliens living with normal human beings. People are different in more than one way; from gene splicing to physical powers.

Character History : Originally from a world void of almost all good natured beings, Mr. Black made his living as a hitman. In some cases he would find himself questioning his life but later brush it off. On one job he found his target to be a docter of some kind. As Mr. Black moved in to kill the old man, the good docter activated a weird device. The device sent Mr. Black through space and time into another complete reality. In this weird reality, existed creatures living with human beings. Flying cars and odd space crafts surounded Mr. Black. As his attitude adjusted he ended up just becoming another kind of assassin in a new world.

Personality : Always calm and collected and has a since of honor, but only to a point. He feels the only way to survive is to trust only yourself. His natural mentality is set for him to automatically look over his situation in a matter of seconds and take action.

Speech Color and Font (actually say what color and font you are going to use, don't just say "like this". It makes it a lot easier to add you to the roster this way): Regular Font with a Brown style

What can you bring to this game: A character struggling deep down with himself, but not enough for it to matter until he encounters the chosen. I'll bring a character who ends up being a problem for both sides.

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype! Boards: yes
jules_winnfield-1.gif

Sample Post :
As always Mr. Black wondered if he would ever get back to his world. This new one seemed a bit more sunny than the one he came from, and he could feel it messing with his natural mentality. Mr. Black was currently walking into an apartment building. It was quiet and every now and again he would see a tenant getting their morning paper or some else. The feel of the place was a nice one, so nice Mr. Black thought about getting a place here.

A few minutes later Mr. Black found the room he was looking for, room 13 B. After knocking on the door, a slender man opened it smiling from ear to ear.

"Was up, man? Come on in."

Mr. Black stepped in and instantly inspected the room, it was a habit of his and it often saved his life.

"Well, man, Mister O. said you could help me with this little situation I'm in."

"Yeah, sure. That's what I'm here for, right?"

Mr. Black put his hand on the tenant's shoulder, "I'll handle everything. No problem, Mister O. already paid me so you ain't gotta worry."

Mr. Black smirked and jerked his finger into the guy's neck. As the man fell, Mr. Black pulled out a revolver and thought to himself.

After a few minutes, he looked at the paralyzed mark and pointed his gun at his face.

There was a loud clap, and as Mr. Black came out the room he thought again to himself, I'll cash the check tomorrow morning.

Nope. Sorry. Not approved. an MRC has to be from the world the mission is set in. Not from another world all together.

There goes Hal. After that post, I almost didn't want to split them up :csad:. Chronos, you bastard!

Is the roster updated? I thought there was five agents?

There is. Question as Loki. It just hasn't been updated yet.

PM, make it public, it doesn't matter. Anyone can suggest mission ideas.

PM, make it public, it doesn't matter. Anyone can suggest mission ideas.
Well I have two ideas:

1. The Chosen have to prevent the Titans Tomorrow from reaching their goal of making the Teen Titans evil so that the Titans Tomorrow's future is preserved, whilst the Agents must help (directly or from behind the scenes) the Titans Tomorrow reach their goal and stop the Chosen.

and:

2. Based off of Spawn's origin, A war between heaven and hell is about to unfold when Al Simmons is killed and given the powers of a hellspawn and sent five years into the future and is supposed to lead hell's army from a deal he made with Malebolgia. Al Simmons though doesn't know what to do, as he has no recollection of the events that had transpired in hell, so he must decide whether or not to back out of the deal and keep hell from attcking the gates of heaven and taking over and live as the hero he's destined to be, or to follow through so that hell shall rule earth and heaven so that he can be with the love of his life, Wanda like he bargained. The Chosen must help Al become the hero Spawn and back out of the deal and face the wrath of hell if he does, while the Agents must either get Al to go through with the deal, or help Malebolgia take over earth and heaven if Al becomes Spawn.

Just out of curiosity, what will decide which team "wins" each mission?

I'm sticking out of this mission; was going to be an MRC before. Not a big enough Marvel fan to try to tolerate a Marvel Zombie's scenario mission.

Which objectives have been met. I.E in this scenario, if the Chosen have kept Black Panther alive long enough to create an antidote, or if the Agents have killed all the non-zombies.

Which objectives have been met. I.E in this scenario, if the Chosen have kept Black Panther alive long enough to create an antidote, or if the Agents have killed all the non-zombies.

Yeah, but how would it be decided if the Chosen protect BP alive long enough, or if the Agents succeed?

Also, Seconded. I don't what I'm seconding, but I'm seconding it.

I would like to second your seconding, so as to cover the fact that I don't know.

Hey, I'm going to have to drop Hyperion. (I'm going away for a month or so, so I don't want to hold up this RPG and therefore I'll have to hand over my Chosen status to whoever gets their app in first, I guess)

However, I'll be back in a month or so and I guess I'll just sign up as MRC's then :up:

Yeah, but how would it be decided if the Chosen protect BP alive long enough, or if the Agents succeed?

The same way an in-game fight is usually determined: It's just a matter of who does what, and which actions are taken first.

For instance, say The Gunslinger and Batman guarded Black Panther while The White Ranger, Green Lantern, and whoever takes Hyperion's place went off to fight the zombie army. Well, if Loki transported to where The Panther was being protected, and turned Gunslinger and Batman into frogs, T'Challa would be pretty much screwed.

But, let's say Agents are overtaken by Zombies, while the Chosen and The Panther work on a cure for the outbreak. It'd be too late for the Agents to do anything, because the dead heroes would come back to life and outnumber them, substantially.

This is why having MRC's are important. The Zombies will affect the outcome just as much as either teams, as will T'Challa.

Very good, thanks MB.

And damn, we done lost our powerhouse Chosen :csad:

I know, and though I am sad to see Oh Snap! go, with Loki on our side you guys are screwed. :cwink: :oldrazz:

Just you wait and see, Loki will be swiftly beaten by Green La...by Batm....The Gunsli....The Wh...oh Crap :csad:

Quick! Someone apply for God Almighty as a Chosen!

Just you wait and see, Loki will be swiftly beaten by Green La...by Batm....The Gunsli....The Wh...oh Crap :csad:

Quick! Someone apply for God Almighty as a Chosen!

Heh, you all are just lucky I didn't apply as the Saint of Killers. :o

If only I had went with the Kal-El Batman from "Speeding Bullets"...

Oh well. :o:csad:

I wouldn't be able to get an app up for the next few hours anyway. I'm getting off work early, but to go to another event.

So I fear my chance may be gone by the time I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"