The Multiversers RPG: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Could...ah...could you guys maybe need another villain? Because I'm a teensy bit tempted.

Sorry, Q. We have 5 Chosen and 5 Agents. You can still be an MRC or wait until someone drops out.

Okay, no big. I'll see if I'm still interested when there's a spot open.

Actually, I might have to bow out. Charlie No-one and myself are working on another RPG, and I'd like to devote my attention to getting that together.

Q can have my spot on the Agents if he wants. I'll make sure to pop in here and there as various MRCs, though.

Ooh, now I am really tempted. Okay, I think I'll whip up an app to see what everyone thinks.

Sounds like we need a BP MRC...for anyone interested in playing one.

Multiversers Application:

Character You Would Like To Play (list codename along with real name if applicable):
Loki Laufeyson

Powers (be as specific as you can/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed): Loki is a shapeshifter, capable of taking on any form he desires, unhindered by the mass or density of the form in question. Being a god, and thus both an abstraction and a physical being at the same time, he is capable of several abilities often atributed to spirits, including posession, the influencing of dreams, and taking on a non corporeal state. He is also capable of generating and manipulating fire and heat with great skill.

Character Type (Chosen, Agent, or MRC and, if they are a MRC, are they a Hero or Villain): Agent.

Universe History (give a brief description of the comic universe your character hails from/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed): Loki is a native of the realm of Jotenheim, one of the nine worlds of Norse mythology, though he has spent much of his life in the Kingdom of Asgard. As eight of the nine worlds exist largely as abstractions as well as physical places, they are a universe unto themselves, and are tied to almost all of the Midgards (or Earths) of the multiverse, not just one.

Character History (give as detailed a rundown on your character's history and origin as possible/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed): Loki was born to Laufey, a powerful and respected giantess of Jotunheim. Due to his small size (no larger than a human child), he was shunned by his family and his people, and was cast out into the worlds to survive on his own. He garnered the skills of a theif and a con artist, as well as developed powerful magical abilities, and as a young man earned the notice of a fellow grifter, the King of Asgard, Odin. Odin took Loki under his wing, made the blood pact with him, and welcomed him into Asgard and his family. Loki resided in the Kingdom for many years, earning the reputation of a wandering trouble maker, pulling pranks and cons for his own amusement. Although his antics were largely harmless, and amused Odin to no end, he was not well liked by all, and many of the warriors of Asgard looked at the more intellectual Loki with contempt, especially Thor and Heimdall. Though he would simetimes over step his boundries, Loki was largely tolerated, and sometimes, even liked.

He eventually fell in love with the Giantess Angrboda, who bore him three monsterous children: Jormungandr, Fenrir, and Hel. Though deformed, they brought Loki great joy. However, Odin had forseen that Loki's children would one day destroy Asgard. To prevent this, he took them from Loki and imprisoned them for all eternity. Angrboda took her own life in her grief, and naturally, Loki wasn't very happy. Things went sour from there.

Loki's pranks became steadily more cruel over time, as his hate grew to a boiling point. He eventually met and married the godess Sigyn, who bore him two sons, Narvi and Vali. However, this could not cool Loki's rage, and his final prank, the murder of the Light God Balder, eldest and most loved son of Odin, was hardly funny at all. Odin had no choice but to punish his once loved adopted son. However, their blood pact meant that Odin could not allow Loki's death. So, his exicustion was instead passed out on his sons. He transformed Vali into a rabid dog, who slew Narvi and died of the disease soon afterwards. Then Narvi's entrails were used to tie Loki to a rock beneath the Earth, with a snake's venom dripping into his eyes. And there he waits, imprisoned.

Until now.

Personality (give a detailed description of your character's personality): Loki is insane. He is filled with a rage so intsense that it could burn the whole world around him, which he wouldn't mind one bit. He has every intention to bring the world to it's knees, to share his pain with the people that caused it and spread chaos unchecked just for ****s and giggles. He is prone to sudden and very violent mood swings, going from manic cheerfulness to deep depression to cold, murderous hatred at the drop of a hat. He is a creature of the id, following his slightest whims, which, with his anger issues, tend to be a little bit violent. However, he is not pure evil. When the mood strikes him, which it does so rather randomly, he will help humans and even gods out of a sudden burst of nostalgia and sentimentality. He is dangerously unpredictable as his mood and motives are so fluid, and is thus, truely, an agent of chaos.

Speech Color and Font (actually say what color and font you are going to use, don't just say "like this". It makes it a lot easier to add you to the roster this way): Itallicised, size three, dark green Comic Sans MS.

What can you bring to this game: Mad writins skillz, dawg.

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype! Boards: Yes, but I am unfortunately too lazy to do it properly.

Sample Post (write a sample post as your character that is at least 4 medium-sized paragraphs long and contains at least 1 line of dialogue in the style you plan on playing your character in):

Freedom.

Freedom isn't free.

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.

I'm free to do what I want any old time.

Eyes hurt. Lips hurt too. Old scars itching. Thirsty. I'm going to kill everyone. I need to pee.

Fingernails break, fingers bleed, making funny noises all the way up. I could fly. I should fly. I....I forgot how to be a bird.

I loved being a bird. It was so....birdy. And I...I forgot...and I....

I'm going to kill everyone.

All of them.

First Thor. Arrogant bastard. Then the mute. Heimdall. Then the guy who used to cut my hair. Always charged too damn much. Then every god damn human being on the planet, just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Then Sally Struthers.

She knows what she did.

Then what? I can't decide.

I can't decide.

I can't decide wether you should live or die.

No, die. Definately die. Maybe some torture first, but definately followed by death.

There's a hole in the world full of people, full of ****, and the vermin of the world inhabit it.

Danny Elfman should have gotten that part, not Depp. I mean, Depp was good, but Elfman would have been so much better.

I see the light. The bright light at the end of the tunnel. Am I in Heaven?

I clime and I clime and I clime and I find that I'm in the next best place.

Norway.

Fresh sair. Fresh air and wind and sunshine on my face for the first time in years.

"Always look on the bright side of life...."

I look around at the beautiful, picturesque scene around me.

"Bored now."

And then I remember how to be a bird.

And now I really want to kill things.

The Chosen are screwed. :csad:

Approved. :up:

Game thread is up, people.

Let's get this show on the road. :up:

So I can choose anyone from Marvel Zombies or create a character right??

At this point Jinn, all thats left are MRC characters, in this case: Marvel Zombies.

Than the only question left is.. Which zombie shall I play.

One small note, Jinn, You can't play an MRC until the Chosen and Agents start the mission.

Thats cool Byrd. I need some time to plan out my schedule so I'll be able to make time.

I posted an insanely thrown-together first post. I apologize for the utter crappiness, but I still have no internet connection at home and really wanted to put something up, just so I won't delay the game any.

Okay, thats my Hollejunge post up. I'm ready to meet the Agents leader.

This concept confuses me slightly. I am, however, interested in picking up DarkDevil if that's at all possible. :up:

This concept confuses me slightly. I am, however, interested in picking up DarkDevil if that's at all possible. :up:
All the Chosen spots are taken up. You're going to need to pick up someone from Marvel Zombies if you want to participate in the first arc.

Still, MRC players can put up their character's app now to get it approved and out of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"