The Multiversers RPG: Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Damn work and damn a social life. It does nothing but hinder your posting! :cmad:

Yes! My chance! However if the Spawn mission does take place, I'll drop him when the time comes, but for now...

Multiversers Application:

Character You Would Like To Play (list codename along with real name if applicable): Al Simmons/Spawn

Powers (be as specific as you can/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed): Spawn's body is now composed of Necroplasm, which gives him super-strength and durability. He also has a symbiotic costume named K7-Leetha that feeds off of small amounts of Necroplasmic energy but also gives him ability to control his cape, spikes, and chains at will. He can also use magic, but it's limited to a counter that only appears to the reader, but other than the counter, he can do anything with his magic, including resurrecting the dead, firing blasts of necroplasmic energy, teleportation, shapeshifting, and curing the sick.

Character Type (Chosen, Agent, or MRC and, if they are a MRC, are they a Hero or Villain): Chosen

Universe History (give a brief description of the comic universe your character hails from/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed): He hails from the Image comics version of earth, in which, other than other heroes residing there, heaven and hell are at a constant war that Earth is frequently in the middle of.

Character History (give as detailed a rundown on your character's history and origin as possible/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed): As a human, he worked as a government assassin, until he had a change of heart. He was murdered by his partner, Chapel, and went straight to Hell. He made a deal with Malebolgia, who unknown to Simmons, sent him five years into the future. Simmons discovers that his face still bears the wounds of his assassination and that his wife, Wanda, has remarried to his best friend, who was able to give her something Simmons couldn't - a child. After refusing to use his powers to commit acts of terror on the world, Malebolgia sends another demon, Violator, to force Simmons, now called Spawn, to use up his power and return to hell. Spawn has since then defeated Malebolgia, but still faces the forces of hell, heaven and the earth.

Personality (give a detailed description of your character's personality): Spawn is a loner. He has very little memory, but deeply loves Wanda Blake and will do almost anything to be with her once again.

Speech Color and Font (actually say what color and font you are going to use, don't just say "like this". It makes it a lot easier to add you to the roster this way): Green Verdana for Al, Bold Arial Black for Spawn

What can you bring to this game: One of the best comic book characters ever created.

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype! Boards:
Spawn_Classic.jpg

Sample Post (write a sample post as your character that is at least 4 medium-sized paragraphs long and contains at least 1 line of dialogue in the style you plan on playing your character in):

9:9:9:9

300px-Violator.JPG

"Why don't you just give up, Simmons? The way I see it, you either: A. Help us take over heaven and rule the earth, or B. Die."

I could feel the life being squeezed out of me, if I had any. Trapped in Violator's hand, he reminded me of what I've been searching for. My humanity. Could it be possible there's none left...

"C'mon 'Spawn'. Use your power. You know you want to..."

"RRAAAGGHH!!"

As my mask covered my scarred face, I then started to elongate my spikes until they poked through his hand until it became a necroplasm spewing pulp.

"Never."

"Really..." he said as he slowly shifted back to Clown. Then, taking advantage of his weakened state, fired a shot of Necroplasmic energy at his chest, knocking him down before poucing at him while he was down.

9:9:7:3

"Do it. Kill me. But you'll never see Wanda again...."

I pulled him up by his shirt until our eyes were level.

"What did you do with her?" I asked as my chains started flailing violently and stared at him like snakes. He did nothing but laugh.

"I have had enough! TELL ME!!"

"Not even if hell freezes over."

The rage inside was enough to raise a bladed fist. As it increased, so did my arm. Wanda was my life. Is my life. Is what's left of my heart. And now he has her for leverage... But I can't let Malebolgia win...

"C'mon Al. Kill me. Cut my head off. Then Wanda and Cyan will be nothing but memories..."

He continued to laugh. My eyes widened. He has Cyan too. The will power to keep from slashing his head off grew weaker and weaker. But their lives were at stake.

"Enough." I murmured, dropping him to the pavement. My mask unraveled to show my scarred face yet again. "You'll never win, Clown. I have you beat. You can't do anything to me."

"YOU'RE WRONG! I can kill you!" He said drawing a crescent shaped knife, and jabbing it into my neck. I gasped, feeling it circle through half my neck, until everything froze in place. Even Violator. I had no idea why. But it couldn't have come at a better time. I pulled the knife out, but necroplasm started to drip out like green blood, and a man stood before me shrouded in light.

"Al Simmons. Spawn. If you want to see Wanda and Cyan again, you'll come with me."

Before I could answer, I concentrated on healing my wound. In seconds it sealed up.

9:9:3:8

"Who are you? Demon? Angel?"

"No. I am Chronos..."

Awesome choice, BL. It'll be fantastic to see you and Catman play off the contrasts and likenessess between Höllejunge and Spawn.

Well I have two ideas:

1. The Chosen have to prevent the Titans Tomorrow from reaching their goal of making the Teen Titans evil so that the Titans Tomorrow's future is preserved, whilst the Agents must help (directly or from behind the scenes) the Titans Tomorrow reach their goal and stop the Chosen.

and:

2. Based off of Spawn's origin, A war between heaven and hell is about to unfold when Al Simmons is killed and given the powers of a hellspawn and sent five years into the future and is supposed to lead hell's army from a deal he made with Malebolgia. Al Simmons though doesn't know what to do, as he has no recollection of the events that had transpired in hell, so he must decide whether or not to back out of the deal and keep hell from attcking the gates of heaven and taking over and live as the hero he's destined to be, or to follow through so that hell shall rule earth and heaven so that he can be with the love of his life, Wanda like he bargained. The Chosen must help Al become the hero Spawn and back out of the deal and face the wrath of hell if he does, while the Agents must either get Al to go through with the deal, or help Malebolgia take over earth and heaven if Al becomes Spawn.

Mr. Blacklight, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. May God have mercy on your soul.

Mr. Blacklight, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. May God have mercy on your soul.
:huh: I'm... I'm touched......

Seconded.

I second the fact that you are confused, while I myself am not confused.

All this seconding has caused my brain to start leaking out my ear.

Yes! My chance! However if the Spawn mission does take place, I'll drop him when the time comes, but for now...

Multiversers Application:

Character You Would Like To Play (list codename along with real name if applicable): Al Simmons/Spawn

Powers (be as specific as you can/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed): Spawn's body is now composed of Necroplasm, which gives him super-strength and durability. He also has a symbiotic costume named K7-Leetha that feeds off of small amounts of Necroplasmic energy but also gives him ability to control his cape, spikes, and chains at will. He can also use magic, but it's limited to a counter that only appears to the reader, but other than the counter, he can do anything with his magic, including resurrecting the dead, firing blasts of necroplasmic energy, teleportation, shapeshifting, and curing the sick.

Character Type (Chosen, Agent, or MRC and, if they are a MRC, are they a Hero or Villain): Chosen

Universe History (give a brief description of the comic universe your character hails from/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed): He hails from the Image comics version of earth, in which, other than other heroes residing there, heaven and hell are at a constant war that Earth is frequently in the middle of.

Character History (give as detailed a rundown on your character's history and origin as possible/If you copy/paste this information from another website, link back to it, or it is considered plagiarism and is not allowed): As a human, he worked as a government assassin, until he had a change of heart. He was murdered by his partner, Chapel, and went straight to Hell. He made a deal with Malebolgia, who unknown to Simmons, sent him five years into the future. Simmons discovers that his face still bears the wounds of his assassination and that his wife, Wanda, has remarried to his best friend, who was able to give her something Simmons couldn't - a child. After refusing to use his powers to commit acts of terror on the world, Malebolgia sends another demon, Violator, to force Simmons, now called Spawn, to use up his power and return to hell. Spawn has since then defeated Malebolgia, but still faces the forces of hell, heaven and the earth.

Personality (give a detailed description of your character's personality): Spawn is a loner. He has very little memory, but deeply loves Wanda Blake and will do almost anything to be with her once again.

Speech Color and Font (actually say what color and font you are going to use, don't just say "like this". It makes it a lot easier to add you to the roster this way): Green Verdana for Al, Bold Arial Black for Spawn

What can you bring to this game: One of the best comic book characters ever created.

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype! Boards:
Spawn_Classic.jpg

Sample Post (write a sample post as your character that is at least 4 medium-sized paragraphs long and contains at least 1 line of dialogue in the style you plan on playing your character in):

9:9:9:9

300px-Violator.JPG

"Why don't you just give up, Simmons? The way I see it, you either: A. Help us take over heaven and rule the earth, or B. Die."

I could feel the life being squeezed out of me, if I had any. Trapped in Violator's hand, he reminded me of what I've been searching for. My humanity. Could it be possible there's none left...

"C'mon 'Spawn'. Use your power. You know you want to..."

"RRAAAGGHH!!"

As my mask covered my scarred face, I then started to elongate my spikes until they poked through his hand until it became a necroplasm spewing pulp.

"Never."

"Really..." he said as he slowly shifted back to Clown. Then, taking advantage of his weakened state, fired a shot of Necroplasmic energy at his chest, knocking him down before poucing at him while he was down.

9:9:7:3

"Do it. Kill me. But you'll never see Wanda again...."

I pulled him up by his shirt until our eyes were level.

"What did you do with her?" I asked as my chains started flailing violently and stared at him like snakes. He did nothing but laugh.

"I have had enough! TELL ME!!"

"Not even if hell freezes over."

The rage inside was enough to raise a bladed fist. As it increased, so did my arm. Wanda was my life. Is my life. Is what's left of my heart. And now he has her for leverage... But I can't let Malebolgia win...

"C'mon Al. Kill me. Cut my head off. Then Wanda and Cyan will be nothing but memories..."

He continued to laugh. My eyes widened. He has Cyan too. The will power to keep from slashing his head off grew weaker and weaker. But their lives were at stake.

"Enough." I murmured, dropping him to the pavement. My mask unraveled to show my scarred face yet again. "You'll never win, Clown. I have you beat. You can't do anything to me."

"YOU'RE WRONG! I can kill you!" He said drawing a crescent shaped knife, and jabbing it into my neck. I gasped, feeling it circle through half my neck, until everything froze in place. Even Violator. I had no idea why. But it couldn't have come at a better time. I pulled the knife out, but necroplasm started to drip out like green blood, and a man stood before me shrouded in light.

"Al Simmons. Spawn. If you want to see Wanda and Cyan again, you'll come with me."

Before I could answer, I concentrated on healing my wound. In seconds it sealed up.

9:9:3:8

"Who are you? Demon? Angel?"

"No. I am Chronos..."
Sample edited in.

I'm well aware.

Which is why I've locked my doors and windows accordingly.

Cool, glad to see that all spots are filled. Just leave the Chronos part out of your post in the IC thread, BL.

Could someone also make a kickass Spawn banner that says Multiversers on it?

mv3lv6.gif

And if you say 'I love you' one more time, I'm gonna start planning a lynch. :cmad:

I know, and though I am sad to see Oh Snap! go, with Loki on our side you guys are screwed. :cwink: :oldrazz:

I'm a little dissapointed about that myself. I was really looking forward to using the line "You want me to kill an indestructible sun god? You know me so well it's almost scary."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"