The Offical Saturday Night Live Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited to see how many new white people join the show next season. :up:

I kid (not really). :p

Either way, between Tarren, Bobby, Kate, and Cecily, I think the show is in good hands. They all have bright futures.

I'd be down with that. When does Bling Ring come out? She could do it to promote that.

It's in June, but she's also got a funny role in This Is The End, so it's possible she could land a hosting gig on SNL if either of those two prove to be successful for her.

I'm actually surprised they haven't gotten her to do it already, now that it has been suggested. I thought Daniel Radcliffe did a good job.

I thought it was already confirmed he was done SNL

Ah. As much as I have loved him, it really seems like he's just not that into it anymore. Once he stopped even trying on his Obama impression, I felt like it was a sign that maybe it was getting close to that time. Or maybe he was just tanking it on purpose so they would hand it over to Jay Pharoah.

Fred was always funniest to me when he was playing a woman lol at first I hated him, then over the years he grew on me, but hes been on 11 years or whatever, it was time for him to move on

More hosts with stand up comedy backgrounds should to SNL opening monologues like this:

[YT]wcQ6K3BTSBE[/YT]

Fred was always funniest to me when he was playing a woman lol at first I hated him, then over the years he grew on me, but hes been on 11 years or whatever, it was time for him to move on

I loved the character he played in a skit when Christoph Waltz hosted. He played Waltz pretentious and stuck up but nerdy looking gf.

T'was hilarious.

Where does it say she's a cast member? All I see is she's joining the writing staff.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/08/joh...ed-as-new-saturday-night-live-cast-additions/
John Milhiser & Noël Wells Eyed As New ‘Saturday Night Live’ Cast Additions
By NELLIE ANDREEVA

EXCLUSIVE: I hear comedian and John Milhiser and actress Noël Wells (CollegeHumor Originals) have emerged as top candidates to join Saturday Night Live as new featured players this fall. No official announcement yet from the venerable late-night show but Milhiser and Wells appear likely to land the coveted SNL spots. Both have been performing at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre, which has given SNL such standouts as Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, Will Ferrell, Bill Hader, Fred Armisen and current cast members Bobby Moynihan and Kate McKinnon. SNL boss Lorne Michaels had been on the hunt for fresh talent this summer as the sketch comedy show is facing a transitional season, with Jason Sudeikis, Hader and Armisen departing in May and Seth Meyers slated to exit in late fall.

I was reading some of your guy's comments on Kenan, and I have to agree and disagree.

While I think he has more misses than hits on SNL, I blame it on the writers.

I've always felt like they don't really know what how to use him. Kinda like back when Damon Wayans was on SNL. But then again, that whole situation was bad. That was freaking dark ages of SNL.

Last edited:
Wells kind of looks like Zooey Deschanel.

Milhiser is probably going to play "Jon Cryer" whenever they make fun of 2 and a Half Men

Just read that the guy from those AT&T kids commercial is among the 4 that are seriously being looked at. lol I love those commercials.

Slight beef with the search. All 4 are white. Come on now Lorne Michaels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"