The Official Bane Costume Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
JBrown is urethane. Roids mask is latex. And it's pretty durable and is comfortable and gives it that sturdy look. Wouldn't know how it compares to a urethane mask as I've never owned one but I really like it and it feels durable and isn't flimsy by any means.

Ohkay well thats good then! I think I saw some pictures of JBrowns mask and it didnt look like it was holding its shape very well, but it just must have been the way it was sitting when they took the photo :)

Ive been chatting with one of the guys making the Bane mask. I've been told that I can let you all know that the source is a 3D scan from the actual WB piece.

I will update you guys on further info when they want it released. It's gonna be sharp, guys.

No doubt. Should we expect a price point around $350 for a fully painted one?

Yeah especially if theyre made from urethene, I bought a gcfx mask and its a good mask, mabye not as accurate as some of the others out there but im glad its at least strong, im not saying that they are but the JBrown mask and roids mask look flimsy because theyre made from laytex I assume?

I can assure you that Roids mask is not flimsy . Although ive never held a GCFX mask, their mask is not very accurate but it does look pretty strong

The ones that I know that are being made are going to be a one size. Probably 24". As for price, nothing has been set but I do know that they will be cheaper than the Roids mask and comparable to the current ones available.

I hope there not as expensive as roids mask if they are not put me down for one!! I need that lol.

Last edited:
Unless they are unpainted I really doubt that will happen. I really can't imagine a 100% mask going for less than $300. If it is then its a steal.

I can assure you that Roids mask is not flimsy . Although ive never held a GCFX mask, their mask is not very accurate but it does look pretty strong

Thats good to know! yeah overall its like 80% accurate, but yes incredibly strong which is good!

And my limit for a mask would be around 200 aswell but if its really decent and accurate i'd probably spend more hehe

I don't know about y'all, but I'm as excited to see pics of the new mask as I was excited to see The Dark Knight Rises

Um okay... Sorry but how do you know that? Have you talked to the people making them or what?

Yes, very well. I have worked with him before and we have helped each other out as well as being friends. They may offer painted ones but I just don't see it happening to be honest. And if they did I doubt it will be for $350. I know demand will keep them up to their ears.

I've seen the model and it IS AWESOME. By far and away the best mask you will ever find of Bane.

Yes, very well. I have worked with him before and we have helped each other out as well as being friends. They may offer painted ones but I just don't see it happening to be honest. And if they did I doubt it will be for $350. I know demand will keep them up to their ears.

I've seen the model and it IS AWESOME. By far and away the best mask you will ever find of Bane.

Have they worked out a price estimate yet?

Would it be more than $350? But why wouldn't they? Too much work/time or what? So I would assume if they offer them unpainted only they wouldn't attach the pipes and those would have to be installed yourself?

Sounds good to me i wouldn't have a problem installing some pipes as long as there ready to go

Yeah neither really, it would be more convenient if they were installed already however, I prefer them unpainted but, easier to customise, in my opinion anyway, gives me something to do too

Knowing the guys who make it, I doubt it will be under $350 BUT I have been wrong before

As long as its not somewhere around $800 lol I'll probably buy it.

Knowing the guys who make it, I doubt it will be under $350 BUT I have been wrong before

I look at it as if you want something bad enough and have the money for it, get it. If this mask is top notch and they offer a painted version, I would have no problem spending $400 on it cuz I really want a "legit" bane mask

$400 wouldn't be bad at all thats pretty much the same price i bought my current mask at. Especially if I'm able to sell my current mask for a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"