The Official Batman TAS Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that episode.

[YT]yXZKcqCTdzs[/YT]

I actually like most of the Alfred's we've gotten on screen.

But Efrem was always high up on the list. It's amazing to think he's 94 now.

i always liked the card game between bruce and the joker in joker's wild
and the way joker trolls ivy at the start XD

Thanks! I'm thinking about branching out and do some of the Bat movies (66-&Robin). :woot:

[YT]fLw6OwRY1EI[/YT]

Commercials during Batman: The Animated Series on FOX in 1993... with Kevin Conroy promoting an upcoming episode during the end credits.

Just jump to near the end.

Last edited:
Most will probably answer "Mask of the Phantasm" as their favorite of three B:TAS related films, so which is your second favorite?
Between "Sub-Zero" and "Mystery of the Batwoman", I still need to watch "Sub-Zero", and pretty upset I didn't find it since TNBA kinda gives to it being essential
"Mystery of the Batwoman" is pretty mediocre, a forgettable unimportant film

Sub-Zero was ok. I hated the CGI parts in it, though. It really is an eyesore when it pops up.

Mystery of the Batwoman is pretty bad. I couldn't even get through the whole thing. It's really a mere shell of what TAS was at that point.

Sub-Zero was great... as a continuation and conclusion of Mr. Freeze's story. It should have been the end for him.

It can't quite shake the feeling of it being nothing more than an extended episode and the CGI is dating parts of it. The regular animation is stunning though.

I remember being underwhelmed by Subzero when I first saw it. I know it's a DTV movie but it didn't measure to B:MOTP, imho. Over the years I've grown to accept it for what it was. It still could've been better though.

Growing up I remember liking Subzero a little more, despite it's length. Now I like MOTP a bit more, longer and an original story.

Batwoman movie is unnecessary, and it's not fun imo
I like the idea of three different Batwomen trading roles though

Well I would've liked seeing Kathy Kane the original Batwoman really. I didn't like three people being all Batwomen. 5/10 i like Alan Burrnett's work a lot but this seemed out of place thats the way I can describe it.

I enjoyed Mystery of the Batwoman, though I agree it wasn't as good as the other two movies.

Yeah I'm one of the few who liked Mystery of the Batwoman for what it was. Though it doesn't hold up in repeat value because you know who Batwoman is. I loved Sub Zero and of course Phantasm is always going to be my go to Batman when it comes to media in general.

The climax, which WB hyped up all over the previews, was the only thing Subzero had going for it, imo.

I really enjoyed Mystery of the Batwoman. I just wish Paul Williams had done Penguin's voice.

Continuing with my BTAS/TNBA gifs, Episode: The Cat and the Claw, Part 1

DjcWHEJ.gif
75HwBTR.gif

rnwBunu.gif
hmPwaqB.gif

Dlg16l5.gif
8UBOKQU.gif

Nt8DEHZ.gif
LKXmTrr.gif

LbWl49a.gif
RYfAzfP.gif

Great... Part 1 was a stunning intro for Catwoman.

One of the first episodes I ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back