Gotham The Official Cameron Monaghan As Jerome Valeska/(Possibly) The Joker

If true, I like the spoilers for the most part, except for [BLACKOUT]Jeremiah switching between the Joker and Jeremiah personalities as that has already been done with Riddler. The second transformation sounds very intriguing and gives me hope we will see the chemical bath![/BLACKOUT]

I am bummed out that this may be the final season as S4 has been the best of the series so far, and so enjoyable! Somewhat reminds me of shows such as Hannibal where they can be cliffhanger or series finale, depending on whether the network decides to ax the show! I always get sad when stuff like that happens! :csad::csad:
it's interesting how his look is described

i have no idea how exactly it happens, all I know is by the end of it he comes out with the white skin, black hair, pink lips, and green eyes. The name's not actually used, nobody calls him the Joker, he just gets sarcastically referred to as a joker before everyone realises how seriously he's gone off the rails. By 22 there's no split, he's just deranged and vicious Jeremiah. No idea what the cliffhanger is, I personally think it's directly Batman related.

[BLACKOUT]The mention of green eyes are very interesting.[/BLACKOUT]

So here are some new pictures of Jeremiah post transformation:

gIHrc0G7SfLn4UabBppLEE8s9ztmybuANpYI92qjQyI.jpg
Gotham-421_SCN12_BN0053_f-copy-1014x570.jpg

Gotham-421_SCN12_BN0051_f-copy.jpg

Gotham-421_BTS_BN0502_f-copy-855x570.jpg

Gotham-421_SCN13_BN0113_f-copy.jpg

It’s comes across to be The Batman Animated Series/Jack Nicholson's version joker I think. His hair is like a dark green(green outline on his hairline), he’s got the coat, the pale face and red lips and hat. Hopefully the green hairline so with color correction it will probably be more noticeably green on tv.
Maybe this is from the upcoming episode this Thursday

Last edited:
Actually posted those pics on the One Bad Day thread. Spoiler tagged of course.

I'm almost 100% certain he's got very dark green hair like Hamill's DCAU Joker. You can kinda see it in the roots.

He still looks fantastic. :up:

So here are some new pictures of Jeremiah post transformation:

Gotham-421_SCN12_BN0053_f-copy-1014x570.jpg

Gotham-421_SCN12_BN0051_f-copy.jpg

Gotham-421_BTS_BN0502_f-copy-855x570.jpg

Gotham-421_SCN13_BN0113_f-copy.jpg

It’s comes across to be The Batman Animated Series/Jack Nicholson's version joker I think. His hair is like a dark green(green outline on his hairline), he’s got the coat, the pale face and red lips and hat. Hopefully the green hairline so with color correction it will probably be more noticeably green on tv.
Maybe this is from the upcoming episode this Thursday

The third image of Joker is giving me Mask of The Phantasm vibes! Awesome! :hmr::ilv::joker:

It definitely feels like a blend between B:TAS and the Burton film, which I like. I'm very curious how, if at all, Monaghan, will vary the voice for Jeremiah. I have to imagine he sounds a bit different now that he's been reborn.

And here he is, folks. :joker:

[YT]PN5-01nKwq0[/YT]

(I have the willpower not to see this until the episode comes out)

And here he is, folks. :joker:

[YT]PN5-01nKwq0[/YT]

(I have the willpower not to see this until the episode comes out)

He's pretty awesome based on this first look! Some may complain that he may be a little too subtle, but there weren't many options since Jerome was close as possible to the Joker we all know and love.

Last edited:
Hmm, I didn't imagine his voice is so high-pitched.

Btw it's confirmed that the sneak peek is actually from episode 21, not 20, so those who want to avoid spoiler should only watch this after the episode this Thursday.

I watched the video after finding that out.

I can already see some fans complaining about his characterization here although it's in an out of context scene out of several he'll have. Because different is also automatically bad, apparently.

He's terrific so far, imo. Different from Jerome, more calculating and subtle in the insanity specter. Very Hannibal Lector-ish.

i love how versatile cameron monaghan is as an actor
Jeremiah felt different from jerome just as this post transformation feels different from both of them

I love the voice, the posture and body movements have a threatening intimidating weight to them
he feels like a threat

Characterization wise, he's more close to the Dark Knight Returns Joker.

Although I guess I'm wrong on that because apparently according to half of the social media reactions on him, the Joker's never acted like this and Gotham made him boring/completely humorless. :shrug:

Characterization wise, he's more close to the Dark Knight Returns Joker.

Although I guess I'm wrong on that because apparently according to half of the social media reactions on him, the Joker's never acted like this and Gotham made him boring/completely humorless. :shrug:

No you're right, I thought of DKR as soon as I saw the clip. Tbh, I've always been curious to see the more cold/empty side of Joker, but I knew the idiotic backlash would be a result. Heath was the closest to this kind of Joker beforehand, and I see plenty of mfers talking about how " HE NAHT DA TRU JOKUR HE JUSS A ANARCHIST IN DA MAKEUP HE NO EVEN MAKE JOKEY " even though, if you actually pay attention, he's literally cracking jokes throughout every single scene of his in the film.

I do hope the " multiple personality " thing isn't true tho cause like... they CAN'T do that with every single ****ing villain lol. The fact that Batman is not responsible for the disfigurement of Joker is also still irritating, but whatever...

New Joker photos from the season finale.

tumblr_p84ilw89le1vdia0so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_p84ilw89le1vdia0so3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p84ilw89le1vdia0so2_1280.jpg

tumblr_p84ilw89le1vdia0so4_1280.jpg

tumblr_p84in2bzY01vdia0so1_1280.jpg

Hush, you want those and you know it. :o

:ybat: Think a certain someone gave him those bruises!

But is Bruce at the point yet where he'd hit a guy with glasses?

giphy.gif

But if he had white gloves, people would complain about it because Jerome also wore white gloves, therefore he'd be a 'copycat'.

Oh wait, people are already s***ing on Jeremiah, I forgot. :o

But if he had white gloves, people would complain about it because Jerome also wore white gloves, therefore he'd be a 'copycat'.

Oh wait, people are already s***ing on Jeremiah, I forgot. :o

People are too used to the "ERHMAHGERD I SO KOOKOO KRAZY I LAFFY AND I STABBY LEWK LOLOLOLOL " Joker to remember that Joker started off acting much more like Jeremiah is than the aforementioned, typical Joker. I love this take personally. I was expecting to ****ing hate it when I found about the twin brother twist in the first place but nah, I can't .

And especially after this latest episode, my god. The Joker is a force to be reckoned with, he's creepy as f***. Cameron deserves a round of applause for that performance because he nailed it.

jjZld3s.gif

s8cphOR.gif

tumblr_p86mykbnGd1wr3s2mo5_540.gif

And especially after this latest episode, my god. The Joker is a force to be reckoned with, he's creepy as f***. Cameron deserves a round of applause for that performance because he nailed it.

jjZld3s.gif

s8cphOR.gif

tumblr_p86mykbnGd1wr3s2mo5_540.gif

He's so Frank Miller Joker-esque that I even got some David Bowie vibes from him.

I also love that he pretty much doesn't smile... Unless something horrible is about to happen. THAT is Joker to a tee.

This guy needs another tv series ASAP. he really is talented.

I can't believe haven't seen his performances here and tried to get him his own show. (I'm sure Shameless will only be around for another season or 2).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"