The Official Dominic Monaghan/Bolt Discussion Thread

I think Will Smith would be great in an X-Men movie, what do you guys think? He'd definitely commit physically to the role, he gets ripped for movies, and I think he's a great character actor.

I think Will Smith would be great in an X-Men movie, what do you guys think? He'd definitely commit physically to the role, he gets ripped for movies, and I think he's a great character actor.

Will Smith's a very decent actor. And now he's a very wanted actor. I don't see a significant enough role in any X-Men film that would suit him.

Will Smith for Rem-Ram 'psi-link powers' (Acolytes) or Postman 'telepathic powers' (Morlocks):

1.jpg
2.jpg

:D

I would say Theo Huxtable would work well as Postman.

Sorry I meant Malcolm Jamal Warner. He was so good as Theo, I think he is actually the character.

you mean dominic monaghan doesn't come with billy boyd surgically attached?! I always thought Lost photoshopped him out :eek:

;)

you mean dominic monaghan doesn't come with billy boyd surgically attached?! I always thought Lost photoshopped him out :eek:

;)

What happened to Boyd. Last I saw of him he was in some movie with Johnny Lee Miller about a scottish cyclist.

A Lost actor in an X-Men movie eh? Cool, not that I watch the series, still neat. Now lets add a Heroes actor to the cast....Crossovers muhahaha.

Wtf? From Wikipedia:

Beak has been announced to appear in the upcoming X-Men Origins: Wolverine, played by Dominic Monaghan.[1] However, he will not have his bird like apearance. Instead he will have the ability to manipulate electricity.

WTF indeed... From http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/news/exclusive-kevin-durand-to-play-the-blob-in-wolverine.php

In other Wolverine news, Lord of the Rings and Lost star Dominic Monaghan has also joined the production as Barnell, a former military ally of Logan with the power to harness energy and electricity.

This Variety article is apparently the source of his character description

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117981281.html?categoryid=13&cs=1

No..please no..

That is so pointless naming the character Barnell if they're going to have him do that. Hopefully it was either a mistake on Variety's part, or 'Barnell' is just a secret codename for another character (like when Lady Deathstrike was first called Anne or something).

That is so pointless naming the character Barnell if they're going to have him do that. Hopefully it was either a mistake on Variety's part, or 'Barnell' is just a secret codename for another character (like when Lady Deathstrike was first called Anne or something).
I think it might be that is a different character, and the name Barnell is just a coincidence.

The weird thing is, Beak was in the script review from latinoreview :huh:

we cut to the INCITING INCIDENT scene at a Carnival in this New England town that has this mutant named BEAK. Beak hangs out in this trailer with SHERRLENE, and plays gin and drinks rum. A knock is heard outside the trailer, Beak opens the door and a towering figure in a long black coat looms besides the trailer’s door.

VICTOR CREED (who we know will become Sabretooth) is shrouded in the shadows. He grins and his white fangs gleam. You see in the script, Victor Creed is going around killing mutants and is on some Terminator mutant killing spree. Beak begs for his life but Creed kills him.

I'm not gonna believing this electricity thing as of right now. Only because it sounds too unusual..

Why are ppl complaining about there being too many mutants? At least this time they're actual characters and not some lame made up ones like in X3.
Well, they did it the other X-Men movies too...

-TNC

Well that sucks. I was hoping to see Beak.

Perhaps it really is still Beak and the article got it wrong. Because it sounds like the character from the leaked script was a description of Beak and not his non-Beak modern version.

well Anne Reynolds is an actual character from God Loves Man Kills. The X2 Deathstrike was a combo of both characters.

The only one I can think of is Jones from X2.

What about Artie with the blue forked tongue in X2? The comicbook Artie is a weird kid with power to create illusions and no forked tongue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"