Gotham The Official Gotham News and discussion thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking through the SDCC TV Guide. Nothing too spoilery for season 2, but a few interesting things...

-Barbara is (no surprise) in Arkham
-Oswald claiming to be the King of Gotham won't go unchallenged
-Selina finds herself under a new "dark influence" this season (I'm guessing the two new characters, considering Tigress plays into the cat gimmick and uses a whip. Selina could pick up those flourishes and use them as her own in her adult years)
-The cave has been introduced because learning who his father was/what happened to his parents will help Bruce mature.
-Bruce's investigation will parallel Jim's trying to learn more about his own father's past.

Pretty cool.

Can't tell you the top left and bottom right are supposed to be.

Last edited:
:sus

xCbJNjB.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/45Dz9Hg3tP/

She looks like a bad b****, though, so at least she can be somewhat fun now. Possibly. :o

What if she pulls some Talia Al Ghul **** with Gordon and we find out that's how she got knocked up?

What if she pulls some Talia Al Ghul **** with Gordon and we find out that's how she got knocked up?

That's just f***ed up enough that I could see that being how James Jr. is brought into this world.

Should they skip him and go straight to Babs, though, I think a good way to go would be having Barbara getting involved with a guy who's bad news, getting pregnant, having the baby and then getting killed a bit later on. Then Jim and Leslie adopt the baby and raise her.

Crazy Babs is the only way to have her tolerable.

tumblr_nr9xm051c81t0qyojo1_540.jpg

Mr. Freeze on the bottom left.

Well they certainly gave us next to nothing useful on their part of the panel.

I'm so glad they've said this is going to be a completely serialized series now.

They really did introduce too many characters, and left too many plotlines dangling for too long in the 1st season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"