The Official TIH Theatrical Trailer Anticipation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything i've read and seen so far makes me believe this'll be the best Hulk film maybe the best superhero film ever. Could just be my Hulk fanboy-ism talking though.

Can't wait for the show.:bh:

O.k is it just me or does the Hulk look even more cartoony than Angs? Love the trailer btw...and it looks like Abomination is rendered better than Hulk.....

O.k is it just me or does the Hulk look even more cartoony than Angs? Love the trailer btw...and it looks like Abomination is rendered better than Hulk.....

He did look very cartoony. I think this movie could easily be better than Ang's but not the effects with Hulk.

I thought both Ang's and this looked amazing... :huh: Only thing I've never liked about Ang's was a rubbery feel in some scenes.

I love how this Hulk looks, especially style wise, and I am far more impressed with Abomination's freaky appearance than I thought I would be. The scene where he stares Hulk down? Awesome.

Yeah I saw it too but didn't want to post it. I loved what I saw. There's only so real 2 monsters can look in a film and these 2 were depicted as best as can be. I'm sure there tweaking it more as we speak but even if they don't...damn. I love the tone and the night drop out of the copter. Jeez.

Man, the Hulk is NEVER going to look 100% real. He's too out there. I'm sure every person in the Marvel Universe, the first time they saw him they were all, WTF?

I'm going to wait until I see a bigger version, he did look a bit cartoony in one scene but looked great the rest and they're still working on the cgi so I've got high hopes.

Man, the Hulk is NEVER going to look 100% real. He's too out there. I'm sure every person in the Marvel Universe, the first time they saw him they were all, WTF?

Terry at least you get it. :word:

The 'Hand' looked better within the context of the scene and the lighting.

If im not ALLOWED to do this, please remove!

The Hulk
hulkuu9.jpg

Abomination
abominationby2.jpg

CGI's not great, but it's not awful. I can live with it.

Design wise...

Hulk = Perfect.
Abomination = Still not what I wanted, but much better looking than the toy indicated.

What do you mean, ha? Now I don't have a reason to worry, as that (poor looking) prosthetic hand isn't an indication on how the CGI will be. Everybody wins.

I mean, everyone that was complaining about the "unnatural" lighting in the "CGI" was just busted. :lmao:

I'm still going to watch it on MTV I thought the Subtitles was really annoying but overall It looked great.

CGI is stunning. This isn't a real creature it's fictional. How much better can you create a green monster like that in a live action city setting at night. LOL Far superior CGI to Ang Lee's.

Yeah, I can actually see on visual alone, more people would be freaked out by Abom than Hulk, who at least looks remotely human.

Everything looks great, even liking the abomb design (tho still isn't abomb without the ears to me), thunderbolt great, betty hot, hulk kick ass. I actually got chills as the two giants were running towards each other, this battle is going to be one for the ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"