The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Scene Gwen Stacey Died - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
An actor can also be signed on for multiple films, but that doesn't mean they will actually come back. Brandon Routh was signed on for five Superman films (give or take) and look where that went.

its likely if they can bring her back they will, whether its alive, a dream or whatever

If Mysterio shows up, he can create the illusion that Gwen Stacy is actually there. Same goes if Chamelion is the villain I suppose.

I think Harry dying and Peter crying would be a little too reminiscent of Spider-Man 3.

I think Harry dying and Peter crying would be a little too reminiscent of Spider-Man 3.
Well I just think it would be way too soon to kill off a character like Harry after being in one film.

He will more than likely be sent to Ravencroft after being defeated.

Though I wonder if he will be "THE GOBLIN" of this series, or just continue being Harry while Norman takes over? Hmm...

An actor can also be signed on for multiple films, but that doesn't mean they will actually come back. Brandon Routh was signed on for five Superman films (give or take) and look where that went.

Two entirely different situations, my friend.

For one thing, we don't have to wonder about whether or not TASM3 is getting made the way that there was uncertainty as to whether or not there would in fact be sequels to Superman Returns. It was planned for there to be, but nothing was ever officially greenlit as far as I know, whereas, with this franchise, I believe that it was planned going in that there'd be at least 3 films, which is why they signed Emma and Andrew to 3-film contracts and why they quickly greenlit both TASM2 and TASM3 as quickly as they did.

Though I wonder if he will be "THE GOBLIN" of this series, or just continue being Harry while Norman takes over? Hmm...

I'm wondering the same thing, I have no clue where their gonna go with Harry after TASM2.

True, it was a bad example. But to the overall point, just because an actor/actress is signed on for multiple films doesn't mean they will actually be in all of them. Emma Stone may not appear in TASM3 at all, but she could at least show up in a flashback or w/e.

While I get the point you're trying to make, it really doesn't apply to this situation - even if Gwen does die in this movie - because the question of whether or not there would be multiple films in this franchise has really never been in doubt, meaning that, with Andrew and Emma having signed 3-film contracts at the beginning of the process, both are far more likely to appear in the first 3 films in the franchise, even if Emma's character does 'meet her maker' in this one.

What I was trying to say is that the studio can sign an actor/actress for five films and choose to use them for only 2 or 3. Better to sign them on for more movies just in case sort of thing.

He will probably get beaten to a bloody pulp but I don't think he'll die.

I wonder if the serum will be like Lizard's where the transformation is only temporary. So when he transforms back to his human self, he is still somewhat... "bad?"

Last edited:
^ See, look at the reactions already, and we're not even watching it happen.

Personally I see Harry getting away so he can be part of the Sinister Six. But also so the audience can further anticipate his defeat.

As far as Norman, I agree with someone up above that there is a decent chance that in this franchise he will never become the Goblin. Doesn't mean he won't be a villain, super or otherwise. Even if Harry-Goblin was captured and put in Ravenscroft Norman would just use his resources to get his son freed.

So the only way Norman becomes the Goblin, Green or otherwise, is if Harry became someone else. Personally I hate, hate, hate the idea of Harry being Venom, so I hope that that is not where we are heading.

At the same time, maybe Norman will end up just being the mastermind behind the super villains, but never one himself.

Ah you know,Gwen will probably die by Harry hands and i will be depressed the whole month and it will help a bit knowing that her killer is no more on Earth...

You wouldn't be happy with Harry locked up in Ravencroft?.

And what if her killer is technically Peter...would you want him dead lol JK.

Last edited:
You wouldn't be happy with Harry locked up in Ravencroft?.

Now i was thinking that kill him will be too merciful,Spidey needs to break every bone of him and later on lock him in somewhere with spiders around him(I dont trust Ravencroft), Oh yeahhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"