• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Soul-GLO Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
goodtimes.jpg

lol it looks like James from Good Times!

Thelma was fine, and Willona had a different wig in like every episode.

I nominate Spoons because of his successful white relations.

I was there and it was my thread closed. Regardless of what the mods say now, I know what the mods told me then.

Not arguing, Just trying to narrow this down to one definative reason in regards to WHY u can't start a white thread on SHH.

:dry:

No, I can watch Batman Forever, critique it, and if I say "It sucks", and say why, it's valid. You can't say, "Well shut up unless you're going to make your OWN Batman movie!"

I explained why I don't want to make another thread. I already shot my load.
But you were not the one to make a good new one.
It's like if they got Woody Allen to write the new Thor movie.
I'd say, "He's a great writer, but all wrong for this project."

Not telling anyone to "shut up unless you're going to make your own thread."

I am saying if you don't like what I did,.. change it,... I really Believe the MODS are waiting for the flailing around to stop, (Not you,.. you have stayed consistant w/o resorting to namecalling.), And for someone else to step forward and Just do it.

I figure if the fools don't get the thread banned over the weekend AND get the horror out of their system that I "dared" to start the thread in the first place,
(Kinda telling on folk by their reactions - I've picked up so many observed attributes simply by pointing out that someone is trying to restrict others from posting what they want and someone else was a true hypocrite for coming onto a thread and insulting a poster by saying he was damaged as a child to dare to want a place where blacks could gather - simply because she didn't like what was posted "and didn't feel welcome".), Then the thread - no matter who is watching over it - will be established and become a stable general board.

Which BTW was my bottom line.

Peace.

Not telling anyone to "shut up unless you're going to make your own thread."

I am saying if you don't like what I did,.. change it,... I really Believe the MODS are waiting for the flailing around to stop, (Not you,.. you have stayed consistant w/o resorting to namecalling.), And for someone else to step forward and Just do it.
You say that yet?

I figure if the fools don't get the thread banned over the weekend AND get the horror out of their system that I "dared" to start the thread in the first place,
Yet you go out and resort to name calling?

(Kinda telling on folk by their reactions - I've picked up so many observed attributes simply by pointing out that someone is trying to restrict others from posting what they want and someone else was a true hypocrite for coming onto a thread and insulting a poster by saying he was damaged as a child to dare to want a place where blacks could gather - simply because she didn't like what was posted "and didn't feel welcome".), Then the thread - no matter who is watching over it - will be established and become a stable general board.

Which BTW was my bottom line.

Peace.
So you did have an agenda. :huh:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=13258382&postcount=6514

You say that yet?

Yet you go out and resort to name calling?

So you did have an agenda. :huh:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=13258382&postcount=6514

Tsk.
Folk are just trying too hard.

I could understand this if I started a thread and started slamming white folk,... It's what I've seen done on the community board against Blacks, Dems, Reps, Women and gays,... And in each case the Mods let it run until it's obvious to all that there was malicious intent.

But here in the case of the Heinz 57 thread, you are not going to find it. All you read right now is my defending the right for the thread to exist,... and a group of people having issue that I started a community thread for whites.

Peace.
:dry:

Wow, that sounded very Barak of you. No wonder he isn't going to be president.:o

How Barak sounds has nothing to do with the fact that he won't be elected president...

He should learn how to be all white. Maybe female.

Million Dollar question. Would you sleep with Hillary Clinton if she promised you anything you wanted when she is president?

Well it's a safe bet she'll be getting some head from one of her male interns.

http://www.reuters.com/article/healthNews/idUSGOR70061820071117

Diabetes death rates higher in black youths
Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:14pm EST

Email | Print |
| Reprints | Single Page | Recommend (-)
[-] Text [+]

powered by Sphere Sphere
Featured Broker sponsored link
Money Center
¥ € $ - Learn. Practice. Trade.

NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - During the past two and a half decades, consistent racial disparities have existed in diabetes mortality among young Americans, with death rates for black youths significantly higher those for white youths.

"Further study is needed to discern the specific reasons for increased diabetes mortality in black youths," write health officials in the November 16th issue of the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, a publication of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In the United States, diabetes affects 18 per 10,000 children and adolescents younger than age 20. CDC investigators analyzed deaths between 1979 and 2004 with an underlying cause of diabetes among US children and teens 1 to 19 years old.

"Although diabetes deaths among youths were rare during 1979-2004, numbering less than an average of 80 per year for the entire period, diabetes death rates for black youths were consistently higher than those for white youths," they report.

"Additionally, whereas diabetes mortality did not change substantially for white youths during 1994-2004, death rates for black youths increased significantly," the investigators further report.

From 2003 to 2004, the annual average diabetes death rate per million youths was 2.46 for black youths compared with 0.91 for white youths.

Unlike adults with diabetes, most diabetes deaths among children and teenagers are due to acute complications of the disease such as ketoacidosis and hypoglycemia, "and thus are preventable," the CDC notes.

"Better identification and management of the disease among youths, especially black youths, might help decrease racial disparities and prevent deaths from diabetes."

I think better nutrition is the key.

^

http://www.reuters.com/article/healthNews/idUSGOR70061820071117

Diabetes death rates higher in black youths
Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:14pm EST

Email | Print |
| Reprints | Single Page | Recommend (-)
[-] Text [+]