The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 115

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, like everybody in here, I am extremely excited and hopeful for TDKR. However, I'm still keeping my feelings reserved. Just because a few people have said that the movie surpasses DK, doesn't necessarily mean it's true. I'm not saying that we shouldn't be excited for TDKR, I'd just hate to get my hopes up too high only to be disappointed.

Sorry if I come off as overly negative (especially in my first post). I just want to make sure I don't hype the movie up TOO much before we even have any reviews about. Also, I'm very excited to be joining everyone for the rest of this crazy hype train!

However, I'm still keeping my feelings reserved. Just because a few people have said that the movie surpasses DK, doesn't necessarily mean it's true.

No such thing as a false opinion. lol Welcome to the Hype.

who here will be seeing this tomorrow?

except it seems to have killed your reasonable logic with all the crazy stuff you say and someone has to bring you back down to planet earth :woot:
*raises eye brawl* So... what you saying is I can't be thrilled? :o

In otherwords; I should just pretend to be someone you think I am that I'm not? :whatever:

Because I hate to burst your regain composer lol theres many others out there and here like myself, who are just as overly hyped and crazy as me LMAO! That has a high note for TDKR.

Not that I'm saying its either bad or good. I know we shouldn't expect much from this movie we haven't even seen yet nor know how its going to end the legend of batman; But com'on. lol Don't try to be the psychoanalytical person here and just be part of the hype Despite- Not knowing what to expect but to EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED which is TDKR and makes it the movie of movies. :woot: and thats the Thrill. You don't know just how massive of an impact its going to leave on you when you walk out of that IMAX theater. :oldrazz: lol

Last edited:
who here will be seeing this tomorrow?

Well I know theShape was originally going to but due to problems with the friend bringing him (you can read about it in the past thread) he may not be able to go. He's still going to see if they'll let him see it anyway (his name is on the list, but only as a guest to his friend).

Outside of that, there was one other user who's name I cannot recall at the moment that said he would be attending a Dallas screening tomorrow.

So, fingers crossed, we should have some reactions from them tomorrow at 1-2 PM.

I just know these next two weeks are going to drag in horribly.

Also, in response to the full metal/sidekick argument that seems to be going on, I think that for the good of the discussion that we not bicker about such silly things. I, myself, feel that we shouldn't get too hyped yet, but if somebody is, there's no reason to beat him down about it. And if someone is not giving into the hype, no need to beat him down about it.

Let everyone have their opinion and let's get back to actual TDKR discussion! :yay:

Next 2 weeks? These past two DAYS have dragged for me. I can barely stand the wait!

My week this week has been fine. Monday to Friday I've been doing early shifts and keeping myself busy at night with stuff. I will be pretty busy this weekend as well!

Monday though is the main killer. Backshifts. 2pm to 10pm. :csad:

Will slowly drag in like it always does.

When that's out of the way, I am sure the following week will be fine. I've even got two days off for the movie. :yay:

My work schedule keeps me busy during the evenings. I think it will go by pretty fast for me lol.

Also, in response to the full metal/sidekick argument that seems to be going on, I think that for the good of the discussion that we not bicker about such silly things. I, myself, feel that we shouldn't get too hyped yet, but if somebody is, there's no reason to beat him down about it. And if someone is not giving into the hype, no need to beat him down about it.

Let everyone have their opinion and let's get back to actual TDKR discussion! :yay:
:sus Point taken, your right. Even at the end of the day; We are in this together, then 7 years have been gone. Knowing this movie is RISING. The Batman fans have to come back. We Must, we must for the sake of TDKR and Nolan's mission to finish Burce's epic story and hia journey of becoming a legend. :batty:

So lets end this insanity and LET THE GAMES BEGIN! :up::woot::up:

Next Friday, at the 1 week left mark, is where the wait is going to get tough for me. That's the final countdown pretty much.

I think the 1 week countdown will be easy. Honestly, it'll be more excitement than this 2 week mark!

This'll sound ridiculous too but does anyone fear dying before the movie ?

I was out on my bike last night and very nearly had a head on collision with a bus. Won't lie - I was very very lucky!

The thought of going out before the 20th is brutal.

Not ridiculous at all Dinste.

Many of us have expressed similar fears in the past as silly as that may sound.

I experienced fear of dying before the last HP book was released lmao.

I too have thought about how much it would suck if I died before I got to see TDKR.

Actually, long ago when this was still Batman 3, I feared whether it would come out before December 21 2012... just in case the world were to end.

I've had the fear of dying before something coming out since TDK. It's amped up ridiculously right now.

Not ridiculous at all Dinste.

Many of us have expressed similar fears in the past as silly as that may sound.

I feel for people who won't get to see the movie who looked forward to it. :csad:

So back onto TDKR discussion are there no reviews going to be done today, no ?

This'll sound ridiculous too but does anyone fear dying before the movie ?

I have three flights between now and the time I see the movie. One is tomorrow, another on Monday, and then one on Friday the 20th. Ironically I'm flying on the 20th because I want to see the film in IMAX first instead of a regular theater. You never know when your time is up.

I have fear of dying to the point that i might "howard hughes-it" myself before the film comes out.

I feel for people who won't get to see the movie who looked forward to it. :csad:

So back onto TDKR discussion are there no reviews going to be done today, no ?

Most likely no reviews. However, most of us fully expect large numbers of reactions and spoilers. I'm going to be so worried trying to separate the spoiler-free reactions from the spoilerific ones!

Also, I too have feared dying before seeing this movie. But then I think, if I die, I either won't have consciousness to be upset, or will be in a position to see it anyway!

:sus Point taken, your right. Even at the end of the day; We are in this together, then 7 years have been gone. Knowing this movie is RISING. The Batman fans have to come back. We Must, we must for the sake of TDKR and Nolan's mission to finish Burce's epic story and hia journey of becoming a legend. :batty:

So lets end this insanity and LET THE GAMES BEGIN! :up::woot::up:
I dont think its an argument more of a discussion on being reasonable. I dont care that hes excited in fact im glad I found this fourm filled with others that are crazy about this trilogy. FullMetal just likes to get a little crazy sometimes but at the end of the day you still gotta love his enthusiasm. :woot:

Let the Games Begin!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"