The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 116

Status
Not open for further replies.
No standing ovation at my screening, only applause. Then again, there were only 40-50 people in my screening for a theater that can hold over 500.

Someone else said something about a standing O.
You're very right theShape.

It was from this gentlemen:

@NikoTiapola It's official. #TheDarkKnightRises is amazing. It received a standing ovation from the screening this morning (all critics).

Hmm. You don't mean the one from my avy, do you? Because as far as I know Matt never released a poster version of that.

There was another one that was done by someone else though. Don't know where that is.

I know Matt didn't make it. I thought somebody else did, though...

Am I wrong?

Dragon316 posted these in the Photo Thread:

0hFAy.jpg

QXlXK.jpg

Imagine that with "Why Do We Fall?". :hrt:

Exactly! And now we know it will happen during that scene :awesome:

Also, I liked your questions in the Critics' thread - thank you for asking those :up:

Exactly! And now we know it will happen during that scene :awesome:

Also, I liked your questions in the Critics' thread - thank you for asking those :up:

Aw, you're welcome! :up: :hrt:

Yeah kvz5 you've been on a roll with all the good questions. :up:

Obviously the sensuality question was the best one. :o :awesome:

I think I know when this scene happens based on the set pics (it's probably obvious):

tumblr_m6rfp4fNGO1qckmajo1_500.gif

I think it happens when they're outside Wayne Manor and it's raining. Then they manage to get inside, take a bath ot something, and have some sensuality time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"