The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 116

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh goodie hopefully we'll get some more feedback later.

I'm sitting my ass on the couch waiting for more reviews and reactions tonight. I ran a 10k on the 4th and my legs agree, the couch is a good idea. :)

I was hoping that when I woke up this morning there would be some reactions, hopefully critical acclaim.

I got my wish :D now all I need is the score to leak and I'm good.

I'm listening to the score on youtube, just hitting that replay button like there's no tomorrow, while reading this thread. Makes it really dramatic haha!

I can't wait to see what will be revealed in the Dew Batcave on Sunday. I'm hoping it's the prologue.

I'm pretty sure it will be clips. I think sunday night we have a "sneak peek" during falling skies as well

I'm listening to the score on youtube, just hitting that replay button like there's no tomorrow, while reading this thread. Makes it really dramatic haha!

Haha I'm doing the same. Listening to On Thin Ice while on SHH is very emotional.

Do we know who is attending the LA screening? Would really like to hear some professional word on this...I fear we may only get that during opening week.

Link?

when can we expect to get reactions from the L.A screening? 4 hours?

So, I hear a new Batman is coming out. Is that Nolan guy still directing?

Seriously though, I cant wait to see TDKR.

Because of that, I refuse to look at any further spoilers. I've spoiled myself enough by looking at the specs for "The Bat".

Very interesting..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back