The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 116

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, when is the LA screening? Tonight?

I think so...

Cr1Ap.png

Wow, just read some of the reactions to the film.

Absolutely beautiful :( this is going to be a slow 2 weeks.

Ah so when I wake up I could be waking up to new TDKR reactions!

It's been a good day.

I'm so glad to hear Christian has knocked the ball out of the park again as Bruce. Makes me so happy :D

His trolling does reveal Batman fanboys' defensive nature though. Who cares what he thinks of Bale's nostrils.

:awesome: :hrt::hrt::hrt: :awesome:

I finally got my ticket for the Dark Knight trilogy. This is gonna be the greatest 7-8 hours of my life.

His trolling does reveal Batman fanboys' defensive nature though. Who cares what he thinks of Bale's nostrils.

Instead of feeding into his attention ****ing and obvious baiting. Just put him on ignore.

I've been wondering about that myself. In all the trailers for TDKR he has his mouth open for no apparent reason.

It doesn't bother me but it's a funny observation.

Just got a confirmation of sorts from theShape about the spoilers I've been holding onto. Some of them are "almost on point," according to him, and I think I know which ones he's referring to. He debunked the other stuff, which I was actually happy to hear isn't true as I had some doubt in that being the actual ending. I am so pumped to see how it all plays out!!!

I've been wondering about that myself. In all the trailers for TDKR he has his mouth open for no apparent reason.

It doesn't bother me but it's a funny observation.
You'd think they would have thought of that.

Bale actually referred to this in a few interviews talking about how hard it was to breath and almost fainting on a few occasions.

Bale actually referred to this in a few interviews talking about how hard it was to breath and almost fainting on a few occasions.

I remember reading that too. I think it was from the Empire or TotalFilm interview?

The poor guy.

Maybe the bat-growl isn't intentional after all? Maybe it's congestion? Bale's sinuses are all backed up :awesome:.

I'll be going out soon so it'll be great to come home hear the next lot of reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"