The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 116

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, the LA screenings started. I'm gonna watch Spider-man 3 now (oh joy); will be back in three hours to catch the more reactions.

BTW, will any fellow board member be attending the LA screening?

People did say Bane's origin was amazing so I guess it's pretty in depth.

How will they kiss? Or no kissing? :wow:

I'm sure this has already been asked and I'm very behind, but is there any [BLACKOUT]loyalty or alliance between Bane and Tate?[/BLACKOUT]

I don't think we know but I'm assuming there is one.

Not reading that thread but did anyone ask if Bane looks like a fat midget in the film? Kill the size debate please. :funny:

Holy ****, if he's the age of Ra's. Maybe he takes Ra's wife away from him and kills her? What other possibilities are there if she worked with Hardy, the adult version of Bane. Were him and Ras rivals? Or is she Banes sister and married to Ras? Damnit too much speculation!!!!

Embargo ends on July 16th, not sure if you guys already know that.

It doesn't seem like she's Mama Al Ghul based on what she said. She worked with Hardy... Unless Bane is THAT old.
Hmm interesting. I've been out of the G.D thread for a while and hanging out in the review one, did I miss much other than this interview?

When Batman turns around and says "Bane"

Straight from Knightfall !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"