The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
again not to be fanboy-ish, the goggles aren't bad even though to me they are similar to night owls (whats worse is im not a fan of his movie suit) but they look kinda dumb on her without the cowl

Last edited:
Earthquake may be a hoax

Part of Nolan's marketing virals !!!!

I wonder if Nolan will do a sequence like that or avoid it since it was in the Burton movie and instead come up with a different first meeting between Batman and Catwoman.

Maybe she will be the one who'll sneak up on him... for a change. :woot:

How are we suppose to know? lol The only action we've seen of her so far has been on the Batpod.

I hope Catwoman has cat's under her control and can give them orders. And I hope that Catwoman sicks about 12 cats on Batman and he is completely overwhelmed.

I hope Catwoman has cat's under her control and can give them orders. And I hope that Catwoman sicks about 12 cats on Batman and he is completely overwhelmed.

tumblr_lnyx1kTk0f1qa27d1.gif

I think that she should have a Bengal tiger strapped to the side of the batpod and that she should release it on him when he comes to try to get the batpod back.

Since he will probably get the batpod back from her anyway, she can ride the tiger around the city as her main method of transportation. :awesome:

catwomanontiger.jpg

I think that she should have a Bengal tiger strapped to the side of the batpod and that she should release it on him when he comes to try to get the batpod back.

Since he will probably get the batpod back from her anyway, she can ride the tiger around the city as her main method of transportation. :awesome:

catwomanontiger.jpg

That mite b cool but i like cats and her name is catwoman so she should have an army of cats like this

cat.jpg

that would be cool it would be kind of like this except more like a rocket and less like a book

261961741_bf541c8a45.jpg

It's not like Batman would spare them if they attacked him. Just ask the Rottweiler's from TDK.

And his armor should do well against cats according to Lucius. :cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"