The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - Part 124 (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of now avoiding spoilers. Lol, I just wanna know what happens!!!!

Can you guys post whether any links to reviews you find have spoilers?

Dont want to accidentally stumble into a spoiler. Like that time I did when that bastard Letterman was trying to be funny.

Thanks.

Yeah thanks dragon.. Actually was a pretty huge fricken spoiler in there.. Jesus wtf man

There's a huge spoiler in the third paragraph. I really wish I hadn't read that. What's wrong with these reviewers?

Really recommend NOT clicking in that if your avoiding.. You know, the ending. Dammit.

Maybe someone here can PM me where in the article consider to be major spoilers.

From now on im only looking at the scores n skipping the reviews lmaoo

So now we have two reviews. As Bane would say, let the games begin. Grow a pair critics. Embargo has already been shot to hell so you guys might as well take a dip in the pool. :p

So now we have two reviews. As Bane would say, let the games begin. Grow a pair critics. Embargo has already been shot to hell so you guys might as well take a dip in the pool. :p

The pools too cold at the moment and somebody filled it with hungry pirannas

That review, while not completely spoiling the ending, did give some clear leads as to what it is... WTF!

Holy crap the IMAX session I'm going to is completely sold out! Big crowd :D gonna be a hell of a time.

That review, while not completely spoiling the ending, did give some clear leads as to what it is... WTF!

That's why when I read a review I only pay attention to the words "Hathaway" "performance" and "awesome"

Unfortunately, we were led to believe that review contained no spoilers.

That's why when I read a review I only pay attention to the words "Hathaway" "performance" and "awesome"

Yup. Good idea. Need to start doing that myself. I guess at this point it's every man for himself though... if you read every single review all through then YOU WILL BE SPOILED.

i want to punch that one commentor in the Toronto review. seriously get over it!

That's the same one I posted earlier, SmoothKnight

Yep, his review will be posted in a bunch of different Canadian publications. He works for a Canadian press agency that seems to be along the lines of the AP where their articles get published in a ton of different newspapers and websites. He is listed as a critic on Rotten Tomatoes, so this review should count towards its "official" rating on there.

How many times do I have to repeat myself? No reviews with spoilers. I'm tired of constantly having to write this.

Next person to do it will be probationary banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"