• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - Part 124 (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shot of Catwoman walking towards that guy was scary.

I have a feeling she's going to do some damage.

Any chance of some RT scores tonight? The embargo is lifted in about an hour, right?

Any chance of some RT scores tonight? The embargo is lifted in about an hour, right?

We already have two of them from the Toronto Sun (5/5) and Timeout London (4/5). Whether they'll be posted anytime soon is another issue altogether, but both of them will be on Rotten Tomatoes eventually.

Brian Kirkland rarely gives 5/5 reviews, it seems (according to RT) he hasn't given one since '06.

I can't wait for the reviews to come. My friend made a bet that TASM will get a higher score (on rottentomatoes) than TDKR.

Brian Kirkland rarely gives 5/5 reviews, it seems (according to RT) he hasn't given one since '06.
In my experience (I'm Canadian) he's kind of crappy critic.

Still a great review is a great review.

I can't wait for the reviews to come. My friend made a bet that TASM will get a higher score (on rottentomatoes) than TDKR.
Hopefully you wagered something good because I think you're going to win that bet fairly easily.

In my experience (I'm Canadian) he's kind of crappy critic.

Still a great review is a great review.

Yeah he does seem to give high scores to crap, but like i said, if a 5/5 is really that rare from him, then even from a bad critic it's pretty awesome, that he thought it was good enough to give a rare score like that.

Can't wait for the first real negative though.

Yeah he does seem to give high scores to crap, but like i said, if a 5/5 is really that rare from him, then even from a bad critic it's pretty awesome, that he thought it was good enough to give a rare score like that.

Can't wait for the first real negative though.

It always happens, when a film has about 15 positive reviews and fans think the first review ruined a perfect shot at 100% haha.

It always happens, when a film has about 15 positive reviews and fans think the first review ruined a perfect shot at 100% haha.

I just enjoy the over reaction and rationalization from some members here, haha funny stuff. The Spidey forums were rife with it earlier this month.

"A BRILLIANT MASTERPIECE"
Scott Mantz, Access Hollywood

"JAW DROPPING"
Jake Hamilton, FOX-TV

"LEGENDARY"
Julie Harkness, Made In Hollywood

"EPIC"
Cindy Pearlman, Chicago Sun-Times
Josh Horowitz, MTV News

"INCREDIBLE"
Ren Rodriguez, The Miami Herald

"MONUMENTAL"
Marlow Stern, Newsweek

"HEART STOPPING"
Mike Androsky, Entertainers
http://pichars.org/store/8339_original_YesJackNicholson.gif I told you all, didn't I? :D *makes a big grin and crosses arms in full shear confidence* TDKR will RISE Further Beyond.

Last edited:
Empire's review is posted. I added it to the reactions thread (but not linking it here in case it has spoilers). 5 stars!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back