The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - Part 126 (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One last thing I'll say before I sign off for the night..

Watching TDKR made me miss Heath & wishing he were still alive.

How is that possible? It's simple math that:

1/5=20%
2/5=40%
3/5=60%
4/5=80%
5/5=100%

Unless, of course, that the rotten-or-not meeter is applied to the reviewers discretion, seeing as how there is a 20% leap in between a 1-5 rating system.

Unless it was a 3.9 :ninja:

So dumb, do reviews out of freaking 10. just like school grades. 100% is perfect. 95. 90. 85. 80....

That David Fear guy also gave TDK a negative review. In fact, David, Marshall Fine and Chris Tookey from the Daily Mail all gave TDK negative reviews as well. Looks like they just have something against Batman/Nolan.

How is that possible? It's simple math that:

1/5=20%
2/5=40%
3/5=60%
4/5=80%
5/5=100%

Unless, of course, that the rotten-or-not meeter is applied to the reviewers discretion, seeing as how there is a 20% leap in between a 1-5 rating system.

The 1-5 scoring system has always been flawed, in my opinion. A few critics on SHH have gave me conflicting reports. A couple critics consider 3/5 a 70%. Others see it as a 65%.

I guess it varies on the critic.

@mattdentler: "Here's a Dark Knight Rises endorsement for you: my wife is nine months pregnant and she didn't get up to use the bathroom once in 2.75 hrs"

:wow::wow:

I've just been interviewed by our city's primary newspaper ("The Canberra Times") about the movie. They mainly wanted to talk to me because I've got tickets for six sessions over the next week or so, but I did my best to not sound like a crazed fanboy. I think I failed. :oldrazz: :woot:

i wonder if trump knew what he was in for in TDKR him being republican and all :lmao:

BnUdY.gif

XfOCW.gif

bombers over ibiza gets me so pumped. love this remix/techno theme

By the way aeioulul, I don't know any spoilers really... I've tried avoiding as much as possible... that is an ongoing joke about JGL being Batman... just FYI. :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"