The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - Part 142

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got the Why So Serious? Joker poster as well this year for the Blu-Ray which looked pretty damn good.

From the screening with Nolan, Bale, and Zimmer:

https://twitter.com/ReginaAins08

#christophernolan met #christianbale whilst he was prepping for the Machinist. Bale said Nolan must've have faith. #theDarkKnightRises

Both #christianbale & #christophernolan felt the three story arc served the beggining, middle & end. both are satisfied after their 9 yrs

#christianbale claims #BruceWayne felt trapped & alienated by his wealth & his background #theDarkKnightRises

#christophernolan says one of his fav scenes was between Michael & Christian when Alfred leaves #theDarkKnightRises

#hanszimmer loves #christophernolan written word. 11 closest friends of Hans did the chant in order to keep it secret #theDarkKnightRises

BUT #hanszimmer really wanted the sound of thousands chanting so they had broken the 4th wall- so they included their fans via the internet

#christophernolan - advantage of doing sequels is to push the story farther. #theDarkKnightRises

#hanszimmer confesses to doing a large number of sequels- everyone laughs #theDarkKnightRises

Difficulty hearing in bat suit;had to work w/ Bane in signals for some of the action sequences #tomhardy #christianbale #theDarkKnightRises

The connection to #Batman is a desire to affect positive change #theDarkKnightRises

On #MichaelCaine he never asks for another take & can turn it off instantaneously. Is #christophernolan 's lucky charm #theDarkKnightRises

On #Catwoman - #christophernolan understands femme fatale well from fascination with film noir. She has complete lack of respect 4 #Batman

#anneHathaway wore the suit but didn't let the suit wear her. She's a tremendous actress #catwoman #theDarkKnightRises

Last edited:
imageuko.jpg

imagepjv.jpg

I love how C Lee is bringing the truth right now.

And you just know that if C Lee's name weren't highlighted in red, you'd read more posts like "You're nitpicking too much, why can't you just enjoy the movie?"

My thing is...Batman knows that Bane is a LOS member....so why is he only using LOS tricks during the fight? Like C Lee said, the scene was written to make Bane look awesome, like it was written by a rabid Bane fanboy...just like the romance aspect of this film feels like it was written by a Bat/Cat shipper.

All in all, the first Bane fight works because of the mood and Bane spouting some great lines.

What's the deal with this forum and the...."Truth" . The "Truth" ? What the hell does that even mean ? Have you started seeing movies this summer or something ? Do you need your opinion validated so much , you need to label it the truthful one ?

This is such a bizarre notion in a place where people are discussing a movie.

As for his name being in red , its always iffy to disagree with a moderator. Things escalate and....
People like writing here , they dont need to shove their opinion over everyone.

But he's bloody "wrong" (using the same bizarre notion) :woot:

Last edited:
Well.. Anyways...

the scene where bats and cats fly away in the bat is awesome... What song is playing?

Reminded me of vicki vale and bats in 89.

And how is it confusing? The scene is absolutely about Batman being rusty, bane being a bad ass, and bruce being wreckless. Its simple.

It's Fear Will Find You, or on the Complete Score; Rooftop Fight - Back to Batcave.

And how is it confusing? The scene is absolutely about Batman being rusty, bane being a bad ass, and bruce being wreckless. Its simple.

Exactly.

Amazing scene too. I was scared for Batman the whole time which was funny - I never tense up in most movies.

I wasn't expecting the back-break either. My inner fanboy went crazy when it happened.

Well.. Anyways...

the scene where bats and cats fly away in the bat is awesome... What song is playing?

Reminded me of vicki vale and bats in 89.
CapedCrusader14 answered the question but yeah, good scene and music. It's popular on the forums. I agree with the B89 comparison. Batman not speaking throughout the trip. But with Catwoman not being a damsel in distress asking questions like Vicki, instead sitting back and enjoying herself.

Wonder why Bale's arm is in a sling?

I heard he has a broken arm. Not sure how he did it.

I wonder what the heck actually happened...

It was from a motorcycle accident according to this person who attended -http://goslingrefnloveaffair.tumblr.com/post/37393369235/tdkr-q-a-with-nolan-bale-zimmer (pretty funny recap too!). That was my guess too when I first saw that he had a broken arm since that was the reason why he sliced his finger a few years ago. He loves his dirt bikes. :funny:

Last edited:
im still confused on how batman used the Bats EMP on the tumblers when he gave it to Gordon a minute before...

it is a shame how badly edited the final half hour of the movie is.. First Talia is one place, then randomly another etc... the bat EMP...

grr... as much as I love this movie, every time I see a blatantly stupid mistake i get so angry :hehe:

im still confused on how batman used the Bats EMP on the tumblers when he gave it to Gordon a minute before...

it is a shame how badly edited the final half hour of the movie is.. First Talia is one place, then randomly another etc... the bat EMP...

grr... as much as I love this movie, every time I see a blatantly stupid mistake i get so angry :hehe:

I may be wrong here, but they didn't take the EMP itself. Lucius needed the EMP guidance mount in order to send a micro burst. The EMP was still attached to the Bat. This also explains why the Bat needed to drop way down and nearly hit the tops of the Tumblers during the Wall St. stand-off to deactivate them.

Yeah?

I may be wrong here, but they didn't take the EMP itself. Lucius needed the EMP guidance mount in order to send a micro burst. The EMP was still attached to the Bat. This also explains why the Bat needed to drop way down and nearly hit the tops of the Tumblers during the Wall St. stand-off to deactivate them.

Yeah?

Yeah
icon14.gif

What's the deal with this forum and the...."Truth" . The "Truth" ? What the hell does that even mean ? Have you started seeing movies this summer or something ? Do you need your--

anyway-doctor-who.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"