The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - Part 143

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have problems with the "So that's what it feels like." line? That line was great. And, if I remember correctly, it was right out of Kingdom Come (except there it was to Superman, not Catwoman).

MS4DD19.gif

I hear so much flack regarding this scene, but I love it. And Batman's line was needed, imo, because it's something the viewer would think/say as well. Really adds to it.

But how did she do it? I mean, Batman can glide off of a rooftop, but Catwoman doesn't have a cape. Is she hanging off the side of the building hoping he'll hurry up and leave?

Lol...I keep picturing the moment in Spider-Man when Peter stays out of his apartment while Harry, MJ, May and Norman are there, but it's just Catwoman trying to stay out of sight for Batman to leave :funny:

Oh and I wasn't sure if I posted it here specifically but here's something I made.

9PZlkVK.gif

WGugTGr.gif

C6yyOJZ.gif

This is just fantastic. Never really noticed the 'Begin' one by Ra's that much, but man...that's excellent to think those nods were in all three films.

One thing I wish they brought from Year One into Begins (which I hope we'll see in the future) was the way Bruce uses make-up and wigs to disguise himself. :up:

He sorta is when he's wearing that hoodie by the payphones watching Rachel and Finch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"