The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi - Part Bam - - Part 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
XnRiv.gif

Image link working. Opinion Validated. :o

So the point of showing Parker all emo was to highlight that he was pubescent teenager going through stuff and make him a more relatable character? I think the only thing Raimi got right was the suit.

So the point of showing Parker all emo was to highlight that he was pubescent teenager going through stuff and make him a more relatable character? I think the only thing Raimi got right was the suit.
The only thing Raimi got right was the suit? Wha? :huh:

You and me are done professionally. :dry:
:up:

Ok, seriously, I got enough of this **** on the TASM boards, just stop already. I left there for many reasons, the constant Raimi bashing being one of them. You'd think he was Schumacher for god's sake, not the director of the two of the most commercially and critically successful superhero films of all time.

AND you like X3. Opinion now invalidated.

I'll take X3 over SM3....I think? I haven't seen SM3 since I watched it in the theater, and I'm gonna watch the entire trilogy later today. I remember being more disappointed in SM3, though.

I'll take X3 over SM3....I think? I haven't seen SM3 since I watched it in the theater, and I'm gonna watch the entire trilogy later today. I remember being more disappointed in SM3, though.

X3 was so bad I can't imagine why you would ever like that over SM3. SM3 may have been a disappointment, but X3 was truly awful.
I love Spider-Man 2, Tobey is just so much fun.

Are you PMSing or something?

:huh:

Yes, I agree X3 is nearly unwatchable. But the rest? Better than any spidey film will ever be.

But I :hrt: X-men.

This chicken is taking aaaaages to cook.

Speaking of cook, I should grow a Heisenberg goatee :cool:

I :hrt: X-Men as well, but I still kind of prefer Spidey and his films. :hrt::hrt::hrt:

spidey_dance.gif

Gotta love it.

Why did you hate X3 so much?
Bad story, stupid characters, lame acting, dumb action, butchering of a franchise I love... need I go on?

What? I really do love Spidey 2, i just think 1 is overrated and three isn't THAT bad. Tobey just isn't good in the role for me, he's hilarious at times.

Ok, but take your Tobey complaining to the TASM boards. It'll be more accepted over there. :o

spidey_dance.gif

Gotta love it.
That was when the entire theater started throwing a TON of objects that the screen. I've never seen a theater of people revolt over a movie on a midnight showing like I have with SM3.

Eh, I'll be honest, I think SM3 is "worse" than X3... but SM3 can at least have some entertainment value, whereas X3 is a snorefest. One is "laugh at it bad", and the other one isn't...

That was when the entire theater started throwing a TON of objects that the screen. I've never seen a theater of people revolt over a movie on a midnight showing like I have with SM3.
Really? Wow.

When I was at the theater, people were laughing and cheering.

Bad story, stupid characters, lame acting, dumb action, butchering of a franchise I love... need I go on?

Ok, but take your Tobey complaining to the TASM boards. It'll be more accepted over there. :o

I'm done, he's not bad in Spidey 2 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"