The Xbox One - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
For games like this everyone wants campaign DLC and groans when they hear of multiplayer map packs and outfits.

TR had multiplayer, so I'm sure Rise will, too.

What exactly brings you to this assumption.
yeah but no one really cared about the multiplayer, did they? it wasn't as evened out as uncharted was with multiplayer and campaign. granted the best thing about uncharted is the campaign but the multiplayer had good reviews too.

also, microsoft's main objective is to beat sony. at least right now that is. and they also have more money than sony, so I really think they'll do everything in their power to make sure that the tomb raider doesn't see the light of day on Ps4.
It has multiplayer modes but I can't imagine too many people playing them for too long. They're ok but nothing much above the average of what's out there.

Xbox is not as popular with single player because Microsoft haven't focused on that much which to me is a mistake even though they have succeeded massively in taking console multiplayer gaming & co-op mainstream with the 360. If they had made a good number of new franchises like Uncharted last gen they would be strong on both fronts. I thought the 1st Gears had a good campaign though, playing it 1st time is the moment I thought a new gen has finally arrived!

i don't think it's a mistake; I mean I think it works out fine, xbox is more a multiplayer platform and sony is a single player platform - they both obviously do both but the month of march this year was kind of a symbol of what both platforms are really caught on for.

and sony's not very strong at all on their own multiplayer titles anyway so... it goes both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"