The Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.
8XK4z8S.png

RIP VCR Xbox. You were loved by few, but you were loved.

Ooh!! White!! and 2TB!!

That does look nice!!

Wonder what "High Dynamic Range" means.

now, just need a price point and release date!

I like how there's a USB port on the front.

hopefully, there are still 2 on the back.

and I wonder if the 2TB hdd is replaceable this time ( though that should offer plenty of space ).

so, what do you think the price point for the Slim will be?

I'd say $350 should be the max. maybe $400 due to the 2TB hdd. but I think $350 or less would be the sweet spot.

I've seen some online speculate it could be $450 or $500, but I think that would be a total buzzkill and make it DOA.

2Tb, 4k, HDR, New controller, and smaller white console...

tumblr_n31337XRwx1rq5drao1_400.gif

Edit: Is this the Scorpio that's supposed to be 4 times as powerful as the Xbox One, or is this something else?

GAF-720x352.jpg

One thing is for sure. This new Xbox shouldn't overheat.:hehe:

2Tb, 4k, HDR, New controller, and smaller white console...

tumblr_n31337XRwx1rq5drao1_400.gif

Edit: Is this the Scorpio that's supposed to be 4 times as powerful as the Xbox One, or is this something else?

no. this is just the slim version of the regular X1 console.

The 4x more powerful Scorpio may also be revealed this year at E3 but is expected to release in 2017.

ok so all the stuff we know so far.

Xbox One
[FONT=&quot]Xbox One S slim model leaked [Update][/FONT]
Published 7 hours ago. 99 comments.

Another Microsoft announcement leaked.

The Xbox One S, a “sleeker, slimmer, and sharper” Xbox One, has leaked ahead of its planned announcement at Microsoft’s E3 2016 press conference tomorrow.

The new unit will be 40 percent smaller than the current model, feature a 2 terabyte hard-drive, support for 4K video, high dynamic range, a “streamlined” controller, and a vertical stand.

Expect more at Microsoft’s E3 press conference tomorrow. Find our full E3 2016 schedule here.

Thanks, NeoGAF.

Update 3:50 p.m.: A second image has leaked:

Read More

Xbox One, E3 2016, Leaks, Microsoft, Xbox One

source: Gematsu

Good looking console. I don't need it tho. Iv already got a white X1 with 4TB worth of storage. Prob gonna end up buying this any way

Good looking console. I don't need it tho. Iv already got a white X1 with 4TB worth of storage. Prob gonna end up buying this any way

Pat, you were right. You were right about me. You said I'd fall back into the X1 hype once some new bundle gets announced.

I mean......A sleeker console, 2TB hdd, and a purty white finish.......what more could one ask for?? :oldrazz:

In hindsight, it seems my bad experiences with my prior X1 consoles were actually a blessing in disguise. :o

My only concerns are the price of the Slim and the looming Scorpio model next year.

really eager to hear what MS has to show tomorrow.

I just bought a One 2 months ago, so I am good, that is a good looking console tho, to quote Bruce Wayne "Does it come in black?" ;).

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the white, I prefer black.

But either way, I'm not getting this unless my current X1 breaks down.

ok. seeing some rumors that the Slim may come in different size options since pricing apparently "starts" at $299.

so, maybe $299 for a 500gb. $350 for a 1tb. and $450 for a 2tb?

There is no way it's going to be $450. $400 max for an unbundled unit

If I can grab this for 350 I'd buy it. My xbox runs so slow. I barely even play it anymore but with Gears coming out I'll be wanting to use it again.

There is no way it's going to be $450. $400 max for an unbundled unit

I've seen pics of what's reportedly a "reservation" list from Gamestop I think that shows various consoles SKUs, including a 2TB X1 listed at $450.

maybe that is a bundle that includes something else.

but yeah. I think $450 for an unbundled unit is too high.

Not a bad upgrade but I actually like the regular big X1 and prefer it black, 2TB is great but I don't actually need it.

I would consider getting it if my X1 breaks down and my insurance on it runs out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"