TMOS Reviews Thread - Non Spoiler Review and Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record I've seen a few reviews that have praised Amy Adams' performance.

It would be crazy for somebody to say Amy Adams (Nominated 4 Times For An Oscar) would be better in Man Of Steel than Henry Cavill. :dry:

If the majority of criticism directed towards MoS is like Garrett's...then I would be very happy.

Okay. Thought I was going crazy for a sec. I hate it when people say buzz phrases just to say them. :down

Yeah, I've been hearing very nice things about Adams' performance.

6QLL9zC.png

Yea, Garret liked it, didn't love it. I would be happy if this was what people had issues with. Sounds like Synder has upped the game in terms of action in CBM's. Which is the way it should be for Superman. I mean he gave three of my top 5 CBM's of all-time a 4/5 or less. I mean TDKR at 3/5 and I loved it. (I would give it an 8.5/10) Shows you just because someone dislikes something doesn't mean you have to hate or discredit them, just disagree with them.

hammock aslo also said this
But I think there are aspects of it that are way better than other aspects.
and this
I am going to be VERY interested to hear the reactions once critics and the public see Man of Steel. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I am beginning to echo the concerns that the reviewers keep praising the action over everything else, and I get it...for a superman film this is kinda what we wanted the most. I just hope Snyder hasn't made an empty film...then again I have faith in these people in that if it truly were empty, it would be mentioned and they weren't just taken by the explosions and bright lights.

If the action is the most praised aspect then Snyder certainly did his part since that's his strength.

applauding a movie afterwards is a GREAT sign!!

Kevin Bradley ‏@KoderKev 21s
Just saw advance showing of #manofsteel. A Superman for the 21st century. Amazing.

J Niice ‏@iamJNiice 1m
I just saw Man of Steel. I need an aspirin. #INTENSE

Chad Thorpe ‏@ChadThorpe 2m
Saw the AMC premier of Man of Steel tonight. #Awesome

TheDeepPink ‏@TheDeepPink 8m
I saw Man of Steel. And not embargoed like you critic folks. HA.

Heather Edwards ‏@Blessedlifeever 24m
@SylDay just saw Man of Steel and throughout the whole thing all I could think about is how perfect Henry Cavill fits Gideon
Expand

a bunch of reactions

Just saw a sneak peek of #ManofSteel. It was seriously awesome! It was like a real life Injustice! #Videogame
more

So basically people are REALLY liking this movie

If the action is the most praised aspect then Snyder certainly did his part since that's his strength.
Indeed. It seems they delivered big time action wise, and probably made up for about two or three films in that regard. Which is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"