TMOS Reviews Thread - Non Spoiler Review and Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope some just let their review go early on Monday. I have been guessing 85 on RT for awhile now and I think I might be close. I would be shocked if it did lower than 70 or higher than 90. think 71-89 is our RT number

60/100? How is that a good spin on things? What are you talking about? That's a Grade D. That is not a good spin. That is a terrible attempt at a good spin. I give that good spin a 2/10.

This sucks :(

And another critic who is on RT gave it a 90/100

60/100? How is that a good spin on things? What are you talking about? That's a Grade D. That is not a good spin. That is a terrible attempt at a good spin. I give that good spin a 2/10.

:dry:

I think I need to start a Reviews - Non Spoiler/Non End of the World Discussion thread.

all I know is the people i've talked too that have seen it, either liked it alot or loved it.

Sorry I was channeling Jonah Hill from Superbad for some reason.

Seriously though, if I was to put a good spin on things, I wouldn't use someone who gave it a 60/100 as a good example.

Sorry I was channeling Jonah Hill from Superbad for some reason.

Seriously though, if I was to put a good spin on things, I wouldn't use someone who gave it a 60/100 as a good example.

Seriously?
How sure are you that reviews are going to be bad?

Is this a troll post?

The lowest score is 60 among dozens of reviews and that too from one critic. 60 is a positive on RT

Following this movie for very long amounts of years on this site and debating back and forth and having high expectations as Superman fans and to watch everybody get down on their luck just because a few critics won't like it will make this place insufferable for the most part. It's the nature of the beast but you're LIEING to yourself if you think this movie is untouchable to the critics.

Here's the thing: There will be positives and negatives. Thus far, the audiences, which will determine the overall majority of success or fail (and a sequel) are giving it high praises. That's a great thing.

Look at the story for CR, the controversial casting, the retaining of Dench playing M (who is NOT M), the writers of Brosnan's last few films...

It worked BECAUSE of Craig, more than anything else. His Bond made the film.
what does that mean?
M can only be a man?

^ I think the fans will outscore the critics, who will probably hold Superman to higher or preconceived standards than Batman.

Some people are insufferable, the audience reaction has been great and all legit reviews tol, why is anyone worried is beyond me. Its

perhaps a thread specifically for end of the world discussion? see if we can get them to panic in one isolated location?
yep
This is the End!!!!!! :woot:

but we need one non spoiler review/discussion this is the end and another for non spoiler review/discussion no, the world is not ending

Beware, it lost 1/2 a point, people will now say it will flop

but when you convert that to a scale of 1-10 it's a whole 1.25 points it lost! 8.75 is a terrible terrible score! the horror, the horror!:wow:

and yes, that is sarcasm.

Another review. I skimmed just in case it had spoilers. But this is a CW affiliate employee, so he might not be wholly objective ;)

http://cwtampa.cbslocal.com/2013/06/09/movie-review-man-of-steel/
Overall, I give Man of Steel 3 1/2 out of 4 super potatoes.

Ha ha he said this "The action and special effects were superb in Man of Steel, but it was the father son dynamic with Clark and Kal-El that made the film special for me."

I think he was meant to say Jor El :oldrazz:

His only negative was he think Superman vs Zod went on a bit too long

Some of the comments here are laughable. Wait until you SEE the movie. Geez. The reviews for this movie will be good. Of course there will be bad ones. Don't expect MoS to score mid or high 90's RT. Expect RT to be similar to Batman Begins but better. The film does have issues but nothing to cry over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"