TMOS Reviews Thread - Non Spoiler Review and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wow::wow::wow::wow:

that take-off from the air field!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I know, amazing right!? I think it's because the camera doesn't keep up with him shooting into the air like that at such great speed. Jaw-dropping, it really is! :wow:

Last edited:
Breezed in and out of the general thread:

Ill answer your questions man.

1. Where do you rank it among other superhero movies?

Best is MOS at 10/10 then TDK at 9.5/10.

2. Where do you think the general audience will rank it among other superhero movies?

One of the best superhero movies ever and one of the best films period.

3. What do you think it will get on Rotten Tomatoes?

I think between 87% to 95%! I loved it and the reactions have been glowing and very positive so far from normal people and fellow hypesters too.

Last edited:
@autonet wow...

UmpOi.gif

I want to venture into the main thread but we're too close now. Hopefully a few brave souls will share some non-spoilery tidbits in here lol.

Cosmic said it was good, not much more detail than that though.

What's the word on the score and/or the theme?

I heard that it works wonderfully within the movie. Of course, I just want to hear it with my own ears to make that judgment. Tuesday at the latest, I guess, but that seems so far. Not as far as Friday, though.

forgive me for not knowing this - did we get the answer as to how the dude shaves?

It's the only spoiler I want to know lol.

- Jow

forgive me for not knowing this - did we get the answer as to how the dude shaves?

It's the only spoiler I want to know lol.

- Jow

Yes , we did get an answer and it was simply
tumblr_mmbcy6J1yT1rs5lfxo1_250.gif

Cosmic said it was good, not much more detail than that though.

Is there a full review somewhere or just bits and pieces? I'd like to read a spoiler free user review... :yay:

Breezed in and out of the general thread:

But... HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT THE WAY IT RIPPED OFF INDEPENDENCE DAY THE GREATEST MOVIE EVAR WITH WILL GOD'S GIFT TO ACTING SMITH??!!!

:cwink:

Is there a full review somewhere or just bits and pieces? I'd like to read a spoiler free user review... :yay:

He hasn't given a full review, just brief thoughts and answering questions with spoilers.

Who is this Cosmic fellow anyway? Is he a member of the press?

But... HOW DID YOU FEEL ABOUT THE WAY IT RIPPED OFF INDEPENDENCE DAY THE GREATEST MOVIE EVAR WITH WILL GOD'S GIFT TO ACTING SMITH??!!!

:cwink:

Haha are you talking about that one blog review? The one where the woman said it didn't follow the "books" (her words), but she's never actually read ANY of them. Her review made no sense. I've never read any GL so I won't watch GL and say it didn't follow the comics...

Another non-spoiler review: http://www.mdfchurch.com/index.php/keith-s-blog/entry/my-man-of-steel-movie-review

Man of Steel is now one of my favorite comic book films (coming from a Spider-Man geek, that’s saying something). My only disappointment with the film is with the unnecessary language – especially since this film is adored by kids and adults alike (who doesn't want to be like Superman?) – and will no doubt be attended by scores of children of all ages despite its much deserved PG-13 rating much to due with Michael Shannon’s embodiment of Zod, which was on par with Cavill’s amazing performance as Superman.
Who is this Cosmic fellow anyway? Is he a member of the press?

There were a few public screenings last night and he was at one. I actually go to one tomorrow. *giddy*

Haha are you talking about that one blog review? The one where the woman said it didn't follow the "books" (her words), but she's never actually read ANY of them. Her review made no sense. I've never read any GL so I won't watch GL and say it didn't follow the comics...

Another non-spoiler review: http://www.mdfchurch.com/index.php/keith-s-blog/entry/my-man-of-steel-movie-review

There were a few public screenings last night and he was at one. I actually go to one tomorrow. *giddy*

My sister had a scene in this movie. Maybe you can tell me if it made the final cut. One of the other board members didn't believe me when I told him she had a part in MoS. Not a big spoiler but I'll use tags
She was a soldier looking at some radar screen and saying something along the lines of "sir something is moving fast etc etc." She is Asian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"