The Dark Knight Rises You Have My Permission To Lounge - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harley and Joker drives past a place where someone is screaming his lungs out. Joker notes that it's beautiful. We pan up and it's Cyborg. Still screaming.

Aquaman briefly shows up to pick up scraps of debris from the fallen fighter planes in Wonder Woman and drink some jet fuel.

Wonder Woman visits a museum and sees what is a model of Martian Manhunter's alien form. She notes that it's stupid and moves on.

Last edited:
I wonder if Flash shows up for another dream sequence in Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman dreams about men and Flash shows up screaming 'she is the key!'.

"And also...I forgot to mention this to Batman...but can you tell him...to...clear.... my browser history? k...tnx....bye....!!!!!111"

They haven't set up Flash, Aquaman and Cyborg yet though. They gave us glorified teasers. The actual introduction still needs to be done in the actual film.
So what you're telling me is..

Snyder and Terrio may actually introduce these three Justice League members in a way that is so messy or with very little development, that we might freak out again/b**ch about it on the hype???

Sounds like fun!

How many scenes does Alfred get this time around? Amber Heard is Mera right? I guess she has a couple of scenes too? What if the Wonder Woman movie is terrible? That'll hurt the movie more. J.K Simmons probably has a few scenes. Then they have to build Darkseid as well as possible, cast him well. Then there's a potential threat from Superman, if he's mind controlled. Which means more serious Cavill. F**k. Maybe it's not as simple as i think. Not with these guys in charge.

Last edited:
How the f**k does Flash travel in someones dream? Does that happen in the comics or did i miss that in animation somewhere? Or did Snyder watch Inception and think "Awesome stuff. Perfect for Flash!"

How the f**k does Flash travel in someones dream? Does that happen in the comics or did i miss that in animation somewhere? Or did Snyder watch Inception and think "Awesome stuff. Perfect for Flash!"

Someone in the BVS section told me it's not a dream. So I guess it just goes Knightmare -> Bruce wakes up -> Flash's message -> Bruce shrugs, says "that was weird" and goes back to sleep -> Bruce wakes up again and the plot resumes. :o

Last edited:
Affleck probably wrote that flash part in.. it was based off of his Snyder opinion "YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT HIM!"

Poor Sad Affleck.

Hello darknes, my old friend...

Someone in the BVS section told me it's not a dream. So I guess it just goes Knightmare -> Bruce wakes up -> Flash's message -> Bruce shrugs, says "that was weird" and goes back to sleep -> Bruce wakes up again and the plot resumes.

well that someone needs to punch their self in the nuts cause the dude was passed out.

I mean when someone really has to dig and reach to explain something so simple, it's too ****ing stupid to be in a movie lol

Well, you do see a piece of paper flying behind Bruce when he 'wakes up'. And I don't think that's just Bats whooshing by.

*waits for your reaction*

Two thoughts:

1. WTF did I just watch, lmao. For some reason, it took me two views to realize just how early that serial killer was lurking in the background.

2. While the comparison is spot on, it kinda feels like an insult to TMC, lol.

That video was some creative, funny stuff.

True, true. TMC is a remarkable piece of entertainment....BvS, not so much.

I just re watched the scene where Batman saves Blake. Bale's best performance Imo. Seriously good acting going on there.

Someone in the BVS section told me it's not a dream. So I guess it just goes Knightmare -> Bruce wakes up -> Flash's message -> Bruce shrugs, says "that was weird" and goes back to sleep -> Bruce wakes up again and the plot resumes. :o

Well, you do see a piece of paper flying behind Bruce when he 'wakes up'. And I don't think that's just Bats whooshing by.

... I mean if you guys want to buy into Bruce waking up, seeing a time traveler in a weird outfit with a 14 year olds mustache, thinking nothing of it and going back to sleep... more power to ya :hehe:

I was hoping Martian Manhunter would be there to warn the League about Darkseid. But Lex is such a genius in this movie. He knows who Batman is (how again?), knows Superman's identity, knows everything about the universe. The brat with the snot coming out of his nose while in prison, yelling DING DING DING knows all the secrets. Thanks Zack. You're the best.

Flashy Kruger
a-nightmare-on-elm-street-wet-dream.gif

167.gif

I just re watched the scene where Batman saves Blake. Bale's best performance Imo. Seriously good acting going on there.
I love his voice in that scene.

It was his eyes that was the most impressive there. Affleck's eyes are blank in comparison.

... I mean if you guys want to buy into Bruce waking up, seeing a time traveler in a weird outfit with a 14 year olds mustache, thinking nothing of it and going back to sleep... more power to ya :hehe:

Either way, he didn't acknowledge it until a vague nod in the last five minutes, so it seems it didn't leave much of an impact on him. :o

It was his eyes that was the most impressive there. Affleck's eyes are blank in comparison.
Bale's eyes have always been fantastic in the cowl. He really changes in the suit. Affleck plays Bruce Wayne trying on a Batman costume for Halloween. Very lazy of him to just rely on everyone else to do his Batman job for him.

That's true. His Batman and Bruce are one in the same aren't they? No duality like Keaton or "tri"ality like Bale.

Very Marvel of him.

He nails Bruce because A) he plays *****ey very well and B) looks like the character.

He fails in my opinion, at Batman because he's friggin lazy. It takes more than a cool suit, heavy build and great stunts guys to play batman. It's like he listened to his buddy Matt Damon when he said it's all about Bruce Wayne and that anyone can play Batman. Or whatever Matt said when Ben was first cast.

The more clips i watch from this movie, the more i dislike the voice too. Like Joker said, Cyborg Batman. We'll have to put up with that for another 4 movies so i hope David Ayer gives him very little dialogue.

I loved when Bale's eyes were shadowed in the cowl, so you could only see the white glint reflecting off his pupils. Gave a slight otherworldliness to him.

The Sad Affleck video was taken down. Now I'm :csad:

I always loved how they made sure he had a glint in his eye... the ones that come to mind are when he approaches Gordon and Ramirez to retrieve the shattered bullet, and when he's telling Dent he's going to turn himself in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"