All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 56

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things move so fast on these boards now, I can't tell how many people know about this guy. He's glimpsed in trailer #3, but this has got to be the infamous mo cap man right?

M3xJOQo.jpg

(Again loads of people have probably said this exact same thing, but I don't think it's reached the stage where such info is taken for granted.)

I wonder if that scene and the one with Jor-El are actually in sequence. Does Zod go rogue to apprehend or kill baby Kal-El because he goes against everything Krypton has stood for all these millennia? Resulting in Jor-El armoring up and fighting off Zod and his squad with Kelex and Kelor while Lara readies Kal-El's ship?

Almost immediately, the flying scene at the end of the spot where Supes seems to be flying at an angle and arching his body to gain depth at another bend reminded me of the image from "All-Star Superman."

tvsspot3.png

Shots like that of Zod makes you realize why they just went with the mo-cap suit.

The shot of Lois watching behind as she flies with Superman is ridiculously awesome.

Lois holding on to Supes. :hrt:

There are two. There is his Kryptonian armor and the armor he makes from bits of Black Zero. The black under suit is the base for both armors and he either wears or doesn't wear his cape.

If by two you mean three, then I agree. Or maybe I don't mean costumes as much as 'looks'. He has several looks in the movie. There.

:wall:

The wait is officially killing me!! Love that brief shot of him flying with his arms to the side – all business right there.

And yes, dat roar :woot: :super:

I would say the Jor-El shot is a hologram bc look behind him at Lara....She looks glowy and like blurry.

I'm sure if Reeve (or Routh for some) did the exact same roar, it would have been awesome for some. :o

Anyway, Clark!

image.jpg

I would say the Jor-El shot is a hologram bc look behind him at Lara....She looks glowy and like blurry.

Looks like the vapor from Kal-El's rocket is just obscuring her is all.

It's good see Supes looking pissed. Like he's trying to fly as fast as he can to finish Zod once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"