BvS All Things Superman and Batman: An Open Discussion - Part 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
One night last summer my girlfriend was away for the weekend and I decided to treat myself to a self-date at the movies. I had already seen Man of Steel once and was on the fence about seeing it a second time. Last summer AMC was running their "Summer Nights" program where they were screening a movie from 2012 for 3 bucks each week. That night it was TDKR. I decided to see that again, even though I had already seen it 4 times on the big screen and countless times at home. I felt pretty good about the decision after enjoying TDKR on the big screen one last time, and I still haven't even bought Man of Steel on Blu-ray.

If you told me all of the above before Man of Steel came out, I wouldn't have believed it as I was crazy excited for the movie, particularly after the glorious trailer 3.

So that pretty much sums it up for me when comparing those two movies. It's not even that I think Man of Steel is a bad movie, it just never...grabbed me.

No we are going to spend the next 2 years talking about how much we hated every other Superman story other than MOS.

What I foresee...

m9abmGP.jpg

I'm sure we'll have something by the end of the month.

My best guess would be first photo of Cavil and Affleck in the batsuit.
That's incredibly optimistic. We can only hope.

But if we're going to be pragmatic about this I think April is probably the more likely date. March at the earliest.

It would be killer to get it at the end of this month though.

I still watch mos on blu-ray now and then. So far, I still enjoy it. It will be interesting to see how I feel about it in a couple years from now.

I actually find myself enjoying it a bit less each time I watch it...........:csad:

That's incredibly optimistic. We can only hope.

But if we're going to be pragmatic about this I think April is probably the more likely date. March at the earliest.

It would be killer to get it at the end of this month though.

A lot of sites have said that there's a good chance we will get a photo later this month.

Take it with a grain of salt, obviously

Damn it, I had Garner's quote backwards in my sig. Fixing it now.

I thought Garner called it Superman with Batman not Superman and Batman

They will release a title when it is beneficial to them to release a title...this movie is a big deal for WB. I think that the title, costumes...everything is on a time line and will be released when it's time

It's a little weird that they didn't release the title during the delay announcement. Might have eased the sting some.

I still think they haven't settled on a title. Or they have, but they're putting off the announcement just in case they come up with a better one.

Man of Steel: World's Finest

How much better can you get than Batman Vs Superman honestly!

Public Enemies. Blam! Now you all gotta taste of the ***** pudding'. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"