Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a bit judgmental, but okay...

I don't care if someone has been broken up 6 years or 20. You don't hook up or date your ex's sister. It's just morally wrong I don't know how anyone could look at me with a straight face it's okay. Diggle couldn't date his brothers wife and he's dead.

It might be morally wrong to you, but I disagree.

Oliver and Sara's affair whilst Ollie was with Laurel was morally wrong. No question.

However, Sara and Ollie hooking up now years after Ollie and Laurel broke up because they care about each other is not morally wrong. Laurel and Ollie broke up ages ago.It doesn't mean every relative of every ex lover Ollie has had should be off limits automatically. Life isn't like that.

It's a dubious situation to be in, but I'm not sure if it's "wrong". Uncomfortable, certainly. Unwise, maybe. But wrong? I dunno.

Oliver and Sara's affair whilst Ollie was with Laurel was morally wrong. No question.

However, Sara and Ollie hooking up now years after Ollie and Laurel broke up because they care about each other is not morally wrong. Laurel and Ollie broke up ages ago.It doesn't mean every relative of every ex lover Ollie has had should be off limits automatically. Life isn't like that.

It should be like that, if you have a sister or brother you don't hurt them like that. I would rather my brother hit me in the nuts with a tire iron then date a woman I love/loved. For Oliver that's part of his character flaw he's a dukeebag can't expect any better from him.

Found this on Stephen Amell facebook page.

1534997_573091552776116_403467435_n.jpg

It's a dubious situation to be in, but I'm not sure if it's "wrong". Uncomfortable, certainly. Unwise, maybe. But wrong? I dunno.

I didn't see a ring on Ollie's finger in the flashback. If anything I'd say it was low class on Ollie/Sara's part, not wrong.

I didn't see a ring on Ollie's finger in the flashback. If anything I'd say it was low class on Ollie/Sara's part, not wrong.

Uh, no, what they did in the past was 100% wrong. I was referring to them dating in the present.

http://13thdimension.com/caity-lotz-on-the-stunning-developments-on-arrow-tonight-big-spoilers/

Caity Lotz: There’s some fun stuff planned with Felicity’s character. I think it is a bit of a transition for Felicity to have Sara being in Ollie’s life and Ollie having “this girl.” It changes the dynamic between Oliver and Sara because they finally have someone that really understands what they’ve been through together. But there is still a lot of external things that make that difficult.
With Laurel, it is a little messed up — you can only imagine how difficult that would be to see that happen. And I understand how she would be not so happy about it.
At the same time, for Oliver and Sara, they have been denied so much happiness in their life and have given up so much for everyone else. They’ve never really been able to have love. I think for them to get this kind of chance, both characters really do deserve it. Even with all the drama it might bring.

THAT ^^^

The fact that Ollie cheated on Laurel does not make it any less sad that the life he wanted to live with Sara got wrecked on the Queens Gambit that night IMO. They belong together but I guess you could also look at it as they deserve each other.

Things that Oliver and Sara have in common...

1. Both are Blonde

2. Both are trained to be lethal weapons

3. Both went through at least 5 years of intense trials

4. Both love wearing leather when fighting crime

5. Both of them love having physical relationships with attractive Women :o:oldrazz:

Thats boring. Only difference is their gender.

Last edited:
^ so what you're saying is that their perfect for each other? Personally I'm fine with Oliver ending up with anyone but laurel. I'm hoping Deathstroke Kills Roy, Moira and laurel, establish him as a mega boss and crippling oliver emotionally and physically.

Yes, anyone but Laurel. I'd rather join the Olicity shippers, than see Oliver go back to Laurel. Honestly any other girl is preferable, well, maybe with the exception of Huntress.

It would be beyond ridiculous, if they try to get Oliver back with Laurel again. Sure, every relationship has their hick ups, but going from Laurel, to Sara, back to Laurel, that would be just too much. I can see falling for one sister, only to realize you really love the other. But to fall for one sister, realizing you love the other one, then realizing again the first sister was your true love after all? Get out with that crap. I know the show needs drama, but at a certain point enough is enough.

Stephen Amell on Diggle and S02E16 Suicide Squad
[YT]XQTCyw5M9ZA[/YT]​

No-one should be allowed to date anyone's ex. :oldrazz:

I really feel sorry for Laurel, i hope she makes it through this stronger. Not only finding out her sister is alive, but also that she might be with Oliver, she has every right to flip. She'll get over it eventually, but that would anger a lot of people.

It's just got a lot to do with the timing. Season 1 Laurel would have been angry, but at least she would have been asking questions. Season 2 Laurel, is a booze head with a temper, who blames everyone for her problems, and she doesn't even care what happened to Sara in these 6 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"