Arrow Arrow General Discussion Thread - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a nice clip. There are two moves, that I'd like to see Arrow pull off on the show. The one at 0:33 for example looks ace.

[YT]5yGj9JooT_Q[/YT]

It was in Episode 8: The Scientist.

Oh, I know that, I just wanted to know if anyone else found that amusing or thought it could be some sorta "foreshadowing" (I'm personally not inclined any way about that, just thought it was a cute nod to the fans...)

Polux

Episode 19 is called 'the man under the hood'

So where's the announcement that was the reason why they were holding off from releasing it.

ooooooo......If I had to guess.......:hmm

the episode title has something to do with this.

batman-under-the-red-hood-poster.jpg

and the special announcement will maybe be one of these 2 characters.

NIGHTWING
Batman-RedHood-Nightwing.jpg

OR

RED HOOD
batman_under_the_red_hood_still_21.jpg

Hopefully its Nightwing.

....Jason Todd? :huh:

Well, I remember one of the hints from a while back was "not every hood is red". Some people brought up Todd but I think most of us brushed it off as referring to Roy becoming Red Arrow...maybe not.

NIGHTWING

OR

RED HOOD

Hopefully its Nightwing.
Maybe it's be both. Also, this probably has a snowball's chance of happening...but just maybe it's pre-Joke Red Hood?

Last edited:
http://tvline.com/2014/03/11/bones-angelas-real-name-revealed-season-10-spoilers-ask-ausiello/

Question: I’m a big Arrow fan and was wondering if you could find something out for me. Doesn’t Slade Wilson have a son named Joe? Will we get to find out what happened to him? —Heather
Ausiello: Though Joe has only been alluded to on occasion on the CW series, Manu Bennett mentions that relationship when discussing why Slade took Shado’s death so hard. “You have to remember, Slade Wilson has also got an ex-partnership and a son out in the world there somewhere. And the son’s potentially got siblings in some scenario that hasn’t yet evolved into the storyline,” he says. “People have to think about more than the layers of what is being shown in each episode. They have to find clues in the DC Comics history, to maybe even piece together more of what Slade is festering upon.”

I hope that whoever knocked out Diggle, is one of his kids.

Hopefully it's Rose so we can have our catfight between BC and her. :o

Please bring in Rose, please bring in Rose, please bring in Rose, PLEASE BRING IN ROSE!!

NIGHTWING

OR

RED HOOD

Hopefully its Nightwing.

Or... Maybe [blackout]Merlyn's[/blackout] return?

Please bring in Rose, please bring in Rose, please bring in Rose, PLEASE BRING IN ROSE!!

Perhaps its Harley Quinn... With the next episode starting with Waller and the Suicide Squad rescuing him? #wishfulthinking

Since Ollie was called "The Hood", I supposed it's about him.

But isn't episode 19 the one they held the title secret for some time?

It was the one reported to need something done before the name was released...No clue what that 'Something' was thought....

I'd love it if it was The Red Hood, I didn't think it was very likely when it was brought up before but now the LOA are so firmly implanted in the shows mythos it could well happen.

I think Guggenheim hinted at Todd in the hashtag he left with the announcement of the title.

Marc GuggenheimVerified account
‏@mguggenheim
The title of Episode 2x19 of Arrow is called "The Man Under the Hood" #notamechanic
And of course, in Todd's first appearance he was trying to dismantle Batman's batmobile.

Cars have hoods. Mechanics are usually found under them, tinkering with the engine.

It's a joke.

Here's a nice clip. There are two moves, that I'd like to see Arrow pull off on the show. The one at 0:33 for example looks ace.

[YT]5yGj9JooT_Q[/YT]

That was actually pretty cool.

[YT]5yGj9JooT_Q[/YT]

That's pretty sweet. Are these guys stuntmen for the show?

[YT]5yGj9JooT_Q[/YT]

Oh wow, I would love if this was Roy's style of archery. Since he's shown to do some parkour moves. This is amazing. 0:14 is really cool too, the one where he fires midair inbetween his legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"