The Dark Knight Rises Bane Of My 'Tusi-stence - Part 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha how did you guys spend new years eve 99?

I was in a club and the last song that played was "its the final countdown" MEH.

I see, this is why I only have partial custody :csad: :oldrazz:

I'll rub it in:

- Lamborghini Miura S
- Lamborghini Espada
- Ferrari 250 GTO
- Ferrari F50
- Ferrari Testarossa
- Audi Quattro (from 1984)
- Audi S8 (from 2010)
- BMW Alpina B5 (from 2012)
- Aston Martin DBS (from 2008)
- Various Bentleys & Rolls-Royces

For daily use I have a new Audi A4 2.0 TSI. :o

You were saying? :o

Panasonic VT30 50", bought it a year ago :) Do you have one?

Nice, I don't have one yet but I'm planning on to maybe in a few years down the road. I own Tron: Legacy on blu ray 3D so I really want to see how it looks in 3D again.

Nice, I don't have one yet but I'm planning on to maybe in a few years down the road. I own Tron: Legacy on blu ray 3D so I really want to see how it looks in 3D again.

So how does the BluRay 3D work? Can you see it in both conventional and 3D TVs?

Tron: Legacy is awesome in 3D! Love the movie so much.

I think 3D works sometimes better at home actually. Because cinemas use passive glasses while home tv uses active shutter glasses. (except for Sharp I think? But quality suffers).

You can watch regular 2D and 3D. Every 3D Blu-Ray also has the 2D version on it ;) Some of the 3D-TVs can change your regular 2D to 3D but it's not the same like real 3D.

Yeah, I saw Tron: Legacy twice in 3D, once in IMAX 3D and one in regular Real D 3D. The blu ray (2D) looks simply amazing on a big HDTV.

Yeah well the 3D looks fantastic too! Panasonic has the best 3D imo. There is almost no ghosting, not really noticable.

I was really going for a Sony at first cause they look SO good but the 3D gave me headache there while it doesn't with Panasonic haha and there was some annoying flimering.

Yeah I heard Panasonic and LG makes the top of the line 3DTVs. I just think If I waited a couple more years they would either lower the price of the 3DTVs or bring in the non-glasses 3D that they are trying to get on the market.

The banning of Nevincer & the trolls who keep on bringing those R2-lies up made me come to this conclusion:

I'm gonna leave these forums for a while.

Bye! :word:

Oh yeah..I'd wait too for the non-glasses TV's although I'm sure it will take them some good 5 years till they are really good.

I just needed a new TV anyway so bought one along the way :D

Rocksteady is making a Justice League game instead of Arkham 3... oh my god, WB... :facepalm:

Rocksteady is making a Justice League game instead of Arkham 3... oh my god, WB... :facepalm:

not really. It is Arkham 3. But it's a prequel to the 2 other games. They did that so they could use the Joker again. which is really a safe move. I'm disappointed.

Léo Ho Tep;23809551 said:
not really. It is Arkham 3. But it's a prequel to the 2 other games. They did that so they could use the Joker again. which is really a safe move. I'm disappointed.
Well yeah, but I wanted a sequel to Arkham City. I don't care about Batman's first encounter with the Joker. I've read it in comics and I've seen it on film. Do I really need to see Rocksteady develop a game around it with the Justice League involved? Isn't Mark Hamill retiring? Wouldn't finishing their Arkham trilogy first be a better idea?

I'm interested in the ongoing story that they set up for after Arkham City. I didn't expect something like this.

I want a catwoman game :o
3D body scans of Anne and voice work. :up:

Exactly. While Rocksteady is a great developer and all and I don't doubt this game'll be good, I wanted to see what happens post-Arkham City. And not that Harley Quinn's Revenge crap. An actual story and resolution. A conclusion.

Well yeah, but I wanted a sequel to Arkham City. I don't care about Batman's first encounter with the Joker. I've read it in comics and I've seen it on film. Do I really need to see Rocksteady develop a game around it with the Justice League involved? Isn't Mark Hamill retiring? Wouldn't finishing their Arkham trilogy first be a better idea?

Agreed. They're playing it safe. They don't know what to do without the Joker obviously. And they already butchered some great villains.
The end of the world announced by Azrael was interesting to say the least. but I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer before we see what it means.

Also, the Arkham games are great. But their stories are generic and disappointing. and the characterization, which is most of the times Dini's strength, is a let down as well.

Léo Ho Tep;23809595 said:
Agreed. They're playing it safe. They don't know what to do without the Joker obviously. And they already butchered some great villains.
The end of the world announced by Azrael was interesting to say the least. but I guess we'll have to wait a bit longer before we see what it means.
Well, I don't know about butchered, but the twist with Hugo Strange was on the character-ruining side. Otherwise, I didn't really have an issue with most of the villains. I wanted to see the story with Hush and/or Azrael play out. Ugh...

Léo Ho Tep;23809601 said:
Also, the Arkham games are great. But their stories are generic and disappointing. and the characterization, which is most of the times Dini's strength, is a let down as well.

Their stories are serviceable. Unfortunately, I knew about the twists at the end going in, but the narrative wasn't really ruined for me. Still fun games though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"