The Dark Knight Rises Bane Of My 'Tusi-stence - Part 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. While Rocksteady is a great developer and all and I don't doubt this game'll be good, I wanted to see what happens post-Arkham City. And not that Harley Quinn's Revenge crap. An actual story and resolution. A conclusion.
Indeed. Whether or not the game turns out good gameplay wise (I was happy with playing just as Batman during AA/AC) , it is obviously a step backwards narratively.

Maybe it's just a desperate try to push the justice league for the movie? They really are not at the same momentum like the Avengers at the moment (meaning Marvel had many movies to build up this one will the Justice league has to start from scratch).

Anyway, gotta go! Try to behave ;)

Last edited:
you just need the right beer!
pranqster.jpg

Oh don't even get me started on beer. Nectar of the gods! Good beer that is. Not that budweiser ****.

My problem with beer is what makes it... the hops. I have a ridiculously sensitive bitter taste, and I've yet to try a beer that isn't just too damn bitter for me.

I always tell people: I like my alcohol smoky or sweet.

Stop posting right now! We have to save them :D

:(

Ya bastehd :oldrazz::hehe:

I like this one :hehe:

I'd do her every minute of every day though.

This.

I still want at least 2 more films from Craig yet.

He's signed up for like 4 more.

*Customary 'Tusi Greeting*

*Handstand handshake*

Da lamborghini den? Mush more suddle

Oh it gets better :hehe:

Panasonic VT30 50", bought it a year ago :) Do you have one?

Yes, I am an inch bigger...:ninja:

This Arkham news isn't the best. I mean..it'll be AWESOME cos they make great games, and listen to the fans on any issues, but I really really wanted a full Gotham game that finished after City :(

Wait a minute..after googling it appears that this is an unfounded rumour!

No way they can't finish off this story.

All the MASSIVE hints at what'll happen in the sequel are all over City.

So how does the BluRay 3D work? Can you see it in both conventional and 3D TVs?

Blu-Ray 3D does indeed work with both 3D and conventional TV's. Even if the Blu-Ray doesn't offer separate discs for the different versions, you will usually be given an option between 2D and 3D when you hit "play" at the main menu. If you continue by selecting 3D, when your setup is not 3d capable, the film will just play in 2D.

*Handstand handshake*

Yes, I am an inch bigger...:ninja:

Hi!

We're screen measuring? 55' LED. :yay:

it helps when people report stuff like that. so thanks.

also this should be a good example of being careful what you post and to not hotlink. host the images yourself (photobucket, tinypic, imageshack.us etc) because some sites have dummy images that post instead of what you want, and depending on what that is, it could get you in trouble or banned

Sad, but true. Thanks for the tip and hope to share it with others :up:

Gunna go shave now whilst listening to Imagine The Fire.

This could get risky.

Hairy, one may say.

:awesome:

Just realised that I was one of the people that reported Nev's post :waa:

Been enjoying my time with your book thus far Senty, it's good.

Just realised Goyer wrote the script for Black Ops 2 :wow:

Oh dang :awesome: and you're not a usual fantasy fan, correct?

Yeah I read a lot, but mostly I'm a sucker for by the book procedural noirish/detective novels, don't know why but I just have always loved them, anyway, I like this though, I put a good sized post up in the thread for the book(s). Definitely enjoying it though.

Yeah I read a lot, but mostly I'm a sucker for by the book procedural noirish/detective novels, don't know why but I just have always loved them, anyway, I like this though, I put a good sized post up in the thread for the book(s). Definitely enjoying it though.

Read it :up: glad you're enjoying it so far. But I think what you'll REALLY love is the Revised & Expanded Edition. It's a much more polished text, and it flows (in my opinion) how I think a fantasy film directed by Nolan would.

Big dreams, I know :whatever:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"