The Dark Knight Rises Bane Of My 'Tusi-stence - Part 37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised that I was one of the people that reported Nev's post :waa:

tumblr_m6q0xil8ku1rzt9g1o6_500.gif

Ok, if this Rocksteady **** is true I'm going to explode.

Sorry. I didn't even see it was Nev's post and just immediately reported it on instinct, similar to reporting instantly any discussion posts in no discussion threads :(

I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me, it isn't over

:waa:

Hey, you did the right thing though.

I guess, yeah. It's just that if it was Nev, I would've waited a bit, warned him and then he would've removed it, etc. But I instantly reported it - if only I waited a bit.

*steps into 'Tusi*

Hi everybody! I used to live in the lounge during the TDK hype, but it's been years. Wonder if the same group of guys from then still hang out and would remember me? I used to spam with Kermit Bale stuff in here ;)

Doubt it. A lot of newbies, myself included.

My poor wife. Little does she know that once TDKR comes out, the craziness around our house will only subside slilghtly.

I believe the OTHER TDKR, the animated one hits the shelves this fall (part one that is).

I believe she's od'ed on The Bat already. The kids are game though.

My poor wife. Little does she know that once TDKR comes out, the craziness around our house will only subside slilghtly.

HA! I think I'm even more spastic about TDKR than my husband is. :hehe: I'm quite sure my craziness won't be subsiding anytime soon. It will just shift from movie squee, to manipulating the scenes for fan vid purposes and other obsessive stuff. :oldrazz:

HA! I think I'm even more spastic about TDKR than my husband is. :hehe: I'm quite sure my craziness won't be subsiding anytime soon. It will just shift from movie squee, to manipulating the scenes for fan vid purposes and other obsessive stuff. :oldrazz:

My wife is a pretty big fan girl herself, but not as much for Bats.

She's hyped for The Hobbit and Skyfall. That should tell you where her loyalties lie.

We do, however, share a love of Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

Herrow.

Plasma :o

I'm not the biggest fan of plasma. I bought an LED after years of having LCD, and it was pretty much a blind decision, but I'd never go back now. :woot:

Film two of the Batathon, Batman, just finished! :awesome:

Last edited:
Hi Ferd! We don't know each other, but im all for KermitBale.

Heh.

*waves* Nice to meet you! Kermit Bale was my little obsessive Bale fangirl project that just sort of...grew. :hehe: Glad you enjoyed it! :woot:

Drew of HitFix got a copy of the script for Noah and I want it so bad! The site I go to still doesn't have it. :waa:

*steps into 'Tusi*

Hi everybody! I used to live in the lounge during the TDK hype, but it's been years. Wonder if the same group of guys from then still hang out and would remember me? I used to spam with Kermit Bale stuff in here ;)

Hello! You like Bale? That automatically makes you cool in my book! :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"