BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
AML5kEI.jpg

imW3nNU.jpg

crNWlIJ.jpg

Ben Affleck at the Golden Globes. Looking a lot like Bruce

I can't really get a gauge on his size. He looks pretty regular, but he's in a suit and it doesn't look like the best tailored suit either.

Was it just me or was Ben trying to act serious during his Golden Globe presentation so much so that he ended up looking nervous more than anything.

It was very cute and endearing but it gives me hope that he's really taking this role seriously. Enough so that it's affecting him at award shows. :funny:

good to see he still has the scruff so close to filming :D
bring on teh scruffy batman

Seems my image uploading website of choice had some trouble keeping this manip hosted:

badassbatfleck.jpg

everytime I've seen Affleck recently he reminds me of this Bruce Wayne
ppbrownsuit.jpg

I effin love TAS and that characterization of Bruce and Bats

Welcome Dquizzy its a great year to join SHH and i agree he does look similar, which is why this whole" i can picture just ben affleck and not bruce wayne" bugs me.

Dapper as ****.
tumblr_mzbpzfcita1qamq2lo3_1280.jpg

This isn't a criticism of Affleck or anything, but more a comment about his suit. Are men's suits normally meant to collect and bunch up down at the ankle, particularly as seen on his right leg? Or should it have a straighter cut all the way down? The way it looks at the moment is as if the trouser legs are a little too long and that's why they're collecting down there.

I've noticed that with my own suits before, and wondered if this is the way it's supposed to look or whether my own suits were just not well made enough for my height. But it seems that Affleck has a similar situation here.

I'm not trying to be "like that" about it, but it does in fact look like Ben has put on some weight (you can definitely see it in his face - much rounder than in the recent past)...I'm sure it's just from bulking up for Batman and then he's gonna cut right before filming, chiseling back up a bit.

ben-affleck-golden-globes-2014-red-carpet.jpg

This isn't a criticism of Affleck or anything, but more a comment about his suit. Are men's suits normally meant to collect and bunch up down at the ankle, particularly as seen on his right leg? Or should it have a straighter cut all the way down? The way it looks at the moment is as if the trouser legs are a little too long and that's why they're collecting down there.

I've noticed that with my own suits before, and wondered if this is the way it's supposed to look or whether my own suits were just not well made enough for my height. But it seems that Affleck has a similar situation here.

There should be a slight break, but his does seem a little too much IMO.

This may help:
PantsFit_Breaks.jpg

Cheers Daywalker. I've been visiting the site for a couple of years to read people's opinions, see fanart and check news etc but never really bothered to post ha. I was sold on Cavill as Superman well before he was cast from a brilliant manip of him in a Kingdom Come style suit I saw on this forum haha. I've just been operating in the shadows.

I'm not trying to be "like that" about it, but it does in fact look like Ben has put on some weight (you can definitely see it in his face - much rounder than in the recent past)...I'm sure it's just from bulking up for Batman and then he's gonna cut right before filming, chiseling back up a bit.

ben-affleck-golden-globes-2014-red-carpet.jpg

I think his face has been like that since late 2012.

ppbrownsuit.jpg

zLUXyoI.jpg

53.jpg

Also-

Paul_Dini @Paul_Dini Follow @defiantj3 "Who would be your first choice as Batman for the movie?" They just cast him, sooo, hooray.

I don't see the anything Alffeck looking like BTAS Bruce Wayne.

I think his face has been like that since late 2012.

I was just thinking that for his last major role in "Runner, Runner", his look was much more what I had in mind for Bruce Wayne. But, again, I'm sure he'll cut right before filming starts to get the look they want.

ppbrownsuit.jpg

Well, Paul Dini has said Affleck was his top choice of a life-action Batman.

No - I don't think having an African-American servant would go over too well...

I don't see the anything Alffeck looking like BTAS Bruce Wayne.

fair dos. He reminds me of BTAS Bruce a lot, I've recently started watching through them again and I can see Affleck working as that type of characterization of BW. I'm not saying he's the spit of him or anything. It's a cartoon after all. Just see how an Affleck BW would be in it

I was just thinking that for his last major role in "Runner, Runner", his look was much more what I had in mind for Bruce Wayne. But, again, I'm sure he'll cut right before filming starts to get the look they want.

I think Affleck's face was kind of similar even then. For instance, if you observe the way he looked in Runner Runner and compare that to his appearance in 2010's The Company Men, you'll notice the actor had less facial fat in the latter mentioned film. It's mostly visible in still photos, as opposed to real-time footage though.

I think Affleck's face was kind of similar even then. For instance, if you observe the way he looked in Runner Runner and compare that to his appearance in 2010's The Company Men, you'll notice the actor had less facial fat in the latter mentioned film. It's mostly visible in still photos, as opposed to real-time footage though.

Maybe so, and I don't want to beat a dead horse since I think he'll look fine. Maybe it was just his tan that made his face look a bit thinner to me...

Ben-Affleck-in-Runner-Runner-2013-Movie-Poster1.jpg

Maybe so, and I don't want to beat a dead horse since I think he'll look fine. Maybe it was just his tan that made his face look a bit thinner to me...

Ben-Affleck-in-Runner-Runner-2013-Movie-Poster1.jpg

That's from the movie though.

This image, however, was taken from a live event (similar to the Globes) around the same time Runner Runner was filming.

affleck-biel-pippy-19sept13-20.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"