BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - - Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget....this dude is a legit 6'4. Hope he doesn't tower over Cavill.
Did Shannon tower Cavill on height? :whatever:
Camera angles, movie tricks... hello!!!

Last edited:
Henry Cavill's physique is still more impressive to me. He has the more extreme V-shape with his massively wide shoulders and comparatively tiny waist. No biggie. He's a decade younger and has been training longer, so he should have the better body.

Still with the height thing??? Seriously, you'd think Ben was a foot taller than Henry (it's only 3 inches, guys! Not much!)

Plus, there's camera angles that can alter your perception of one's height.

Personally, I don't care what any one says outside of people connected to the film, but my suspicion is that the Superman suit has some kind of lifts in them in the boots. So... No worries about the two looking comic accurate when standing next to one another. And yes... It's really not that huge a difference.

Did Shannon tower Cavill on height? :whatever:
Camera angles, movie tricks... hello!!!

Yes.

But, Batman is SUPPOSED to look intimidating. I'm sure they will have the proper boxes for Henry to stand on...:batman:

In my book Affleck is 6'3... Each site has different heigh on him.
Cavill is 6'1 and Affleck is 6'3-6'4. And it doesn't matter. If Snyder wants, he's gonna make both the same height.

Still with the height thing??? Seriously, you'd think Ben was a foot taller than Henry (it's only 3 inches, guys! Not much!)
Michael-Scott-Failing-to-Hold-In-Laughter.gif

Yes.

But, Batman is SUPPOSED to look intimidating. I'm sure they will have the proper boxes for Henry to stand on...:batman:

Intimidation is not all by heigh. It's by physique, heigh and presence of the actor.

Last edited:
It doesn't bother me that Affleck is taller than Cavill anymore than it bothered me that Hardy was shorter than Bale or that Jackman was taller than Marsden.

His face still looks chubby. He looked so much bigger in The Town, I was hoping we could see that physique again but doesn't look possible atm.

It doesn't bother me that Affleck is taller than Cavill anymore than it bothered me that Hardy was shorter than Bale or that Jackman was taller than Marsden.

But what about teh comics, Spidey?!? :argh:

:o

But what about teh comics, Spidey?!? :argh:

:o

You know the rules Sawyer... "It always must be exactly like the comics, or I will piss and moan about it until the end of time... Unless the change is something I like in which case, FUDGE 'EM."

Intimidation is not all by heigh. It's by physique, heigh and presence of the actor.
Your yes was for all the post or only to say that Shannon towered Cavill? If yes... then :doh::doh::doh::doh:

I was agreeing with the angles/movie tricks part....but geez you guys are touchy about anything that may insinuate even a mi-nute negative insinuation about Cavill.

Affleck being taller is a fact, period. Batman looking far more "Beastly" than Superman should be okay to everyone. It's part of his gimmick.

You know the rules Sawyer... "It always must be exactly like the comics, or I will piss and moan about it until the end of time... Unless the change is something I like in which case, FUDGE 'EM."

So....when people give a Marvel Studios movie that make some radical changes a past? Oh that's nice. :o

I was agreeing with the angles/movie tricks part....but geez you guys are touchy about anything that may insinuate even a mi-nute negative insinuation about Cavill.

Affleck being taller is a fact, period. Batman looking far more "Beastly" than Superman should be okay to everyone. It's part of his gimmick.

Nobody cares about the height difference! Except you obviously when you posted this:

Each one has his own physique. period.
I think that is because some just want to look for smth to complain about Cavills persona no matter if it's nonsensical and really doesn't matter as you've said.
The height will not matter. Snyder is the one who decides how each hero are gonna look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"