BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben looks like he aged 10 years from this photo last year.

rs_634x1024-130913170517-634.affleck.cm.81313.jpg

He looks younger to me.

Somebody needs glasses if they think he looks ten years older. He largely looks the same to me.

Furthermore I don't think Affleck is heading for his The Town physique so I don't get the comparisons. I don't get the comparisons to Cavill either, they have completely different body types.

Last edited:
I noticed some people frequent the DC boards to make make snide little put downs every now and again. This forum is a magnet for a certain kind of poster.

And please nobody claim that I'm just being paranoid, I am not just being paranoid.

I noticed some people frequent the DC boards to make make snide little put downs every now and again. This forum is a magnet for a certain kind of poster.

And please nobody claim that I'm just being paranoid, I am not just being paranoid.

The long wait till BvS will be worth it, all those idiots who treat it like a sports rivalry will shut up when DC finally drops their movies.

I'll never understand why some feel the need to pick a side and constantly bash the other company. Insubordinate and churlish.

I'd actually prefer it the other way around, that the voice he uses in the suit is his real voice, letting through his inner soul, while the higher-pitched, billionaire playboy voice is the act.

Doesn't really matter which identity he decides to alter his voice for; the point remains the same.

As much as I'd like to see some new official stills, I think it'd be hilarious if, on Halloween, Snyder released a pic of Cavill in the Batman suit and Affleck in the Superman suit holding trick or treat bags.

I would love that. :woot:

I think it definitely should be the bat voice he alters. not like Bale, more subtle

If Affleck just talks regularly his voice tends to get a little... "squaky". his ordinary voice is already great for Bruce Wayne, and even though his voice has gotten naturally lower a little, he might have to try a tad on the Batman sound

Affleck is looking beastly. He's definitely gotta be the most imposing/broadest Batman we've had yet. None of the other actors had his height or those massive shoulders.

Hope they give him some scars given that he's been working as Batman for years.

batmanscars_1024.jpg

All I'm saying is, I gotta give serious props to Snyder and the team behind this film. Filming is finishing up, and the only images we have of our Batman are two official photos released by the director himself. No leaks, no set photos, no other promo photos - just the official images of The Batman. I hope they release another tease sometime soon. I NEED to see Ben in the full suit.

Snyder is a smart man. People don't give him enough credit. Now that he's working with Terrio... he will destroy our sould with awesomeness.

Affleck is looking beastly. He's definitely gotta be the most imposing/broadest Batman we've had yet. None of the other actors had his height or those massive shoulders.

Hope they give him some scars given that he's been working as Batman for years.

batmanscars_1024.jpg

Man this would be awesome to see. Alex Ross is a bad mofo

He did a pretty good voice in Daredevil. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xicwgXHSVV8
He's voice is deeper now so he probably wouldn't have to put that little bit of gravel that he had in DD

I don't think he even went for a deep voice there, at least I don't imagine Dare Devil being all Kevin Conroy. Imagine when he'll actually try to go for that coffee sound

I wouldn't be surprised if Affleck has hired a vocal trainer to achieve the bat voice

Last edited:
Doesn't really matter which identity he decides to alter his voice for; the point remains the same.

I would love that. :woot:

Disagree. It makes all the difference. Maybe not from a physical standpoint, but it's a subtle indication of who he *really* is. Bale was clearly Bruce Wayne, with Batman being the mask. I'd like them to flip it around this time.

The long wait till BvS will be worth it, all those idiots who treat it like a sports rivalry will shut up when DC finally drops their movies.

I'll never understand why some feel the need to pick a side and constantly bash the other company. Insubordinate and churlish.

Completely agree... those folks should be sent down to O-Shag-Hennessy's office to be scolded fo sho!

Disagree. It makes all the difference. Maybe not from a physical standpoint, but it's a subtle indication of who he *really* is. Bale was clearly Bruce Wayne, with Batman being the mask. I'd like them to flip it around this time.

That isn't the point. What I'm saying is that regardless of the identity he chooses to put on a voice for, the audience realizing that he's putting effort into doing so in order to conceal his identity won't matter as long as that voice doesn't suck. If he wants to go high for Wayne, that's fine; if he wants to go low for Batman, that's okay too. It doesn't matter to me.

Completely agree... those folks should be sent down to O-Shag-Hennessy's office to be scolded fo sho!

HA! I got that reference! :funny:

Snyder is a smart man. People don't give him enough credit. Now that he's working with Terrio... he will destroy our sould with awesomeness.

You need to earn credit and Snyder still has some ways to go for most people with the work he's put out so far as director.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"