BvS Ben Affleck IS Batman - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess what we're trying to say is: he's an older guy

FOR YOU

Ben is looking so great. I finally saw Gone Girl last night and I am just SO excited to see him as Batman now. People are gonna eat their words he is gonna be so good, I KNOW it! (or hope I do. ha)

I guess what we're trying to say is: he's an older guy

FOR YOU

q18jDMK.gif

I'd be so thrilled if Damon was Dent. He's perfect for it. Two-Face is my favorite villain and I'm a big fan of Damon (Bourne!). Just one thing, what was his reasoning for turning down Nolan? If it was because he wasn't interested, I doubt he'd do it now either.

Have a look at his answer yourself. It's a typical PR statement, but considering he was willing to work with Nolan already, I just might buy it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up getting cast as Dent or someone else. WB/DC likes to cast actors they've worked with or tried working with in the past. Cavill, Affleck, Routh, and Anthony Carrigan (appeared in Flash and Gotham) come to mind. There are others that I can't recall at the moment.

The dude still in LA?

I know he's going to be there on Friday for the Hollywood Film Awards.

After Batman, he should play the Terminator.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up getting cast as Dent or someone else. WB/DC likes to cast actors they've worked with or tried working with in the past. Cavill, Affleck, Routh, and Anthony Carrigan (appeared in Flash and Gotham) come to mind. There are others that I can't recall at the moment.

lol basically everyone in the business has worked with Warner Brothers before

I don't buy this especially because I know how the press exaggerate things.. but you may want to read it...

Yahoo! News reports that there is real-life tension between Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill on the set of "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice".
Sources revealed that the duo was ribbing each other and playing pranks but it turned sour when Affleck challenged Cavill to see who could lift the heaviest weights, as the latter won the completion, the Daily Star reported. The superheroes have since clashed over "just about everything" on set in Detroit, Michigan.
Sources further mentioned that they've argued over the size of each other's trailers and even what should be on the menus of the catering trucks.
Director Zack Snyder is reportedly quietly pleased as he thinks the rivalry will boost the on-screen action.
Source: SupermanHomepage

Last edited:
I think the same... but just thinking a competition of lifting between Cav-el and Batfleck.. I wouldn't mind it... at all..

If anything it sounds like classic bantering...nothing more serious than competition among friends

^^^ Exactly but press is always like that... It happens in soccer players, hollywood stars...

I dont believe it, but that's amazing if true.

Cav-el has participated in a push-up contest and perhaps an armwrestling bet if I'm not mistaken

I don't buy this especially because I know how the press exaggerate things.. but you may want to read it...
I don't believe it simply because Cavill appears to be the type that can get along with anyone, and especially the great projects Affleck has worked on... he'd be an idiot to argue with him for real. :o

I think that rumor is hilarious! Thanks for giving the movie press media.

Don't believe it for the simple fact that if 2 people can actually get pissed at each other based on how much weight they can lift, well then, I just cant even...

It's certainly fun to pretend that it's real

The Cavfleck connection, worlds finest bros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity